Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

1082108610881086107310821072-1089-10521072108910771081.jpg1052107210891103.jpg1084107210891103-10891080107610801090.jpgHere is what I've been doing today.

She's a birthday present for my friend.

Two color mohair: white and pink. Just 4 inch.

Hand-made scarf and hat made of mohair.

bear_wub

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Julia she is ADORABLE! love her little hat and scarf too!  I cant knit and can barely crochet so I really am envious!  I cant wait to get my swap bear from you!  your bears are lovely and then you put them in a beautiful box! Didnt you just start this bear yesterday?  You are quick!  bear_original

What a wonderful birthday gift! Does she come with the sheep too?  bear_original

Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Kim ,thanks,

No the sheep comes with the beaded tree. I made it last year.

:)Julia

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Wow I didnt even notice the tree.... it is made of all beads! WOW it is really neat!

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Julia, she is adorable! I am sure that your friend will be thrilled when she opens up that pretty little box and sees her inside. I also love your new avatar, she is just a cute as she can be!

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

She is very sweet Julia.  Her hat and scarf are perfect for her.  Your friend will be in love I'm sure !  :clap: :clap:

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Julia, that little pink gal is just adorable.  I'm sure your friend will be absolutely delighted.  So fuzzy!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Julia, my friend . . . you are so talented in many different areas!  Your friend is one lucky person - great birthday present!!

Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Thank you girls.

You know I just intuitially felt what kind of bear she would like to hug. And she told this bear was just the one she would love to get.

I'm so happy she like it!

HUGGS, Julia bear_wub

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_wub Julia, bear_wub

I'm late, but I had to say that this is one incredibly precious little bruin. Your lucky, lucky friend!!

Eileen

Irene Irenours-bears
France

She's a sweetee

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

Julia

You're very clever and I love how everything down to the last detail of the box is just perfect.

Well done you!

Pipa UK

what a little sweetie pie she is ! you're friend will be overjoyed im sure bear_original

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oooh she is totally gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!  Well done!!

I'm sure your friend will adore her!
Danni

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Julia-

I think you have your 'look'- and it is wonderful....kind of a Russian twist to anime.  Both your avatar and now this little one are adorable.....I love what you are doing with your bears.....lucky lucky firend you have.....congratulations!

Dilu

Vladivostok, RUSSIA

THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!! bear_wub

You make me improve myself and make MOREEE and MOREEEE bear_wub bears!!!

HUGGS, JULIA

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

The bear is adorable, what a beautiful gift Julia. bear_flower

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Julia, What a lucky friend you have.  I hope you will be making more of those to sell...HINT HINT bear_wub

Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Oh, I'm going to make limited edition or maybe series of those "chihuahua"-eyed gals! :love:

I like them myself too.  :dance:

Julia

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Julia, she is a real cutie. Your friend is lucky to have her. And your boxes are beautiful!

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Wow Julia, you are so talented !!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
She and the little sheep and the tree is so fab !! amazing tiny work !  bear_thumb I think your friend will jump so high when she see this present.  :D

Hugs/Marie

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Julia, I am impressed!!!!! bear_wub Jenn

Board footer