Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

You girls seam to know lots of stuff ,do you know how Eddie Gyrerrero died my husband would love to know, was there anything in the news over there because they would not say over here, he comes from Texas and he is a wrestler from smackdown maybe Sue Ann knows  .

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hmmmmm . . . Fran, I've not heard of Eddie the wrestler  :redface:  :redface:  so can't help you out.  Maybe I can find out, though.  Will get back to you.  Could his last name be spelled "Guerrero"?

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Yes, Fran  . . .  he did die of heart disease on Sunday.  Google "Eddie Guerrero" and you will find all sorts of articles.

sadiebear Ohio

Hi
Yep  bear_sad He had A heart disease died during his sleep he was drug and alchol free for 4 years I'm a big fan of wrestling :P
more info on www.wwe.com

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Eddie Guerrero was one of my sons favourite wrestlers. I saw my sons in tears when he heard of Eddies death. Another young guy lost his life to this sport. I'm pleased to here that on Monday afternoon, Vince McMahon who owns WWE, held a backstage meeting where he announced a new WWE drug policy. The new drug testing policy will be implemented in which performance enhancing drugs, such as steroids, etc., recreational drugs, as well as abuse of prescription drugs will be banned. Also in addition to the new drug testing procedure, there will also be an emphasis on cardiovascular examinations.
It is about time things were changed within this sport as far too many deaths occur.

Jane

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Thanks very much it was very sad

Board footer