Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

kellydean k e l l y d e a n & c o m p a n y
Narrowsburg, New York
Website

luigi-11-sm.jpgLuigi is life-sized, 14" at the comb, 16" at the tail feathers and is constructed out of various mohair & tissavel furs with leather comb, wattles, beak, feet, claws and eyelids. full locline neck and spine, jointed legs, locline wings, wired tail feathers for posing.  airbrushed accents.

luigi_2_sm.jpg

luigi_3_sm.jpg

luigi_8_sm.jpg

luigi_12_sm.jpg

luigi_15_sma.jpg

Berwickbears Berwick Bears
Maine

Luigi is fantastic!!

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Luigi is magnifico! (I really like those tail feathers.)

Becky

Carlyle Bear Co. Carlyle Bear Co.
Ft Myers FL

WOW!  Luigi is incredibly life-like.  One of my co-workers glanced at him and thought he was. :clap: Don't roosters have the most beautiful colors?

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

LOVE it,  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

artbyrjandreae artbyrjandreae
Johannesburg, California

What a personality! He's great. I really like the way you used so many different textures. He looks realistic and fanciful at the same time. Wonderful job!!!!!!!!! bear_flower  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

KJ Lyons KJ Lyons Design
Seattle, WA
Website

Very Handsome guy :clap:

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

wow - just amazing - what a great job you did!!!!! Congrats to you!!!!

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Oh wow, he's amazing, all the different materials you used in him work so well together

bearsofbath Bears Of Bath
Bath, UK
Website

WOW Luigi is incredible :clap:  :clap: love the use of different materials for his feathers too, another cracking creation bear_wub

Sarah Sarian Miniature Bears
South Wales

OMG!!!  What a work of art!  I almost expect to be hearing him 'cockadoodle-doing!!!'

Amazing craftsmanship  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Hugs,

lombardbears Lombard Bears Australia
ALBANY
Website

He Is FANTASTIC!!!!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

What an amazing talent you have been blessed with.   Luigi is awe inspiring - a wonderful work of art!
Hugs,
Janice

sylvia bjb blue jean bears
Website

Luigi is absolutely fabulous!! Amazing work  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

kynthia Posts: 140

luigi is such a wonderful creation! i thought he was real till i read your post!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

denisepurrington Out Of The Forest Bears
Seattle
Website

I'm in LOVE Kelly  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub   Can you send him home to me so I can add him to my Rooster collection? Pretty Pleeeeaaase  bear_grin
:hug:  Denise

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

:clap:  :clap:  stunning !! what a fantastic rooster  bear_wub

Raewyn

my-sherri Tanya
St. Petersburg
Website

A stunning cock!! Bravo! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Tatiana.

kellydean k e l l y d e a n & c o m p a n y
Narrowsburg, New York
Website

gosh, thanks everyone!  Luigi was a real challenge to work out - I ended up using 12 different furs and 5 types of leather - but I'm the most proud of his wattles. in the past, I cut out leather ovals and placed them suede-side inwards, but for Luigi I made little leather bags and put a bit of glass sand in for weight, so Luigi's wattles wiggle when he walks ;-) and the texture is the same on both sides - ditto the comb.

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

Luigi is great.  You have captured that cockerel 'cockiness'!.  I can really imagine him strutting his stuff.

Citico Ridge Bears Citico Ridge Bears
Michigan
Website

Luigi is a amazing work of art..The time and talent you put in to him , really shows!!!  And love the name :clap:  :clap:
I ,also, collect roster.My kitchen is full of antique rosters , but I want this one!! Arm wrestle ya for it Denise bear_original

Tina Remem-bear Artist Bears

OMG! So Realistic! The eyes are amazing!

Hugs
Tina

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

Beautiful!  He has such presence... just like a real rooster.  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  I give a bow to the king of leather!   :clap:

Board footer