Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

BearMeToo BearMeToo
Sweden
Website

I had such an amazing time at the Hugglets show and I love it every time. It was so nice to see so many from TT there and I spoke to some of you.... My plan was to see more off you there but there just wasn´t enough time, sorry..... bear_ermm
I hope that all off you had a great show even though the weather could have been better....
I am very happy to say that I had a sell out!!! I still can´t believe it. There were SO many wonderful bears to choose between and you all had done a great job on creating all the wonderful bears there :clap: .
I know that Jane is going to put the photos on TT as soon as she can. She did a wondeful job on taking all the picture.  :clap:

Thank you Marilyn again for looking after my bear! And thank you all for coming and saying hello, it was so nice to speak to you all!

Many hugs

Ann-Marie
BearMeToo

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

I am so happy for you Ann-Marie.  That is terrific news.   :clap:

puca bears puca bears

Great, Ann-Marie  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  well done you!  But then I'm not in the teensiest bit surprised that your adorable bears sold out!
And I'm glad you posted -- I was beginning to wonder if you'd all been locked in on Sunday after the show, by mistake! :crackup:  :crackup:
Looking forward to piccies
huggies
Maria

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Hello Ann-Marie,

Are you feeling exhausted???  It was really nice to meet up with you on Sunday and like Maria, I am not at all surprised that you sold out!  Well done!
Hope your journey home was good too.

I was on my own for part of the day so just couldn't get to see all the people I wanted to, so I do apologise to everyone.  When I did "escape", I was like a whirlwind and had to rush to my destination!   bear_wacko  Apologies if I only managed a quick "hello" to you, I wasn't being rude, just in one mad hurry!!!   I think I nearly collided with Paula at one point!  Sorry Paula!

Maria said:   I was beginning to wonder if you'd all been locked in on Sunday after the show, by mistake!   :

That's what you call wishful thinking Maria!!!  :crackup:

I had a wonderful show, most enjoyable and didn't stop chatting. My day was made all the more enjoyable though by being next to the lovely Susan of Kesseys Bears, we hardly stopped chatting and laughing!

Hope to see you all again in September.

Take care Ann-Marie.

Hugs

Marilyn  bear_flower

BearMeToo BearMeToo
Sweden
Website

Thank you so much  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: . Well I wasn´t alone at the show so I did walk around a few times but as my Mum that was with me couldn´t speak much English I felt that I couln´t be away for too long..... So  that is why I didn´t get the chance to see everybody.
It is so nice to see a face to the onse I saw though on TT and chatt. Maybe there will be more time next time. bear_whistle

Marilyn: yes I was tired after the show, well I didn´t feel it really until I got back to Sweden.....But after 4 days in London...that can make anybody tired!!!!
Thanks for the email.....I am glad that you liked it!

Hugs

Ann-Marie
BearMeToo

KatieRaeBears Katie Rae Bears
sheffield
Website

It was really lovely to meet you in person and have a chat. I am so thrilled you will be joining us in Sheffield at the Great Yorkshire Teddy Bear Event, I am very honoured to have your bears with us and hopefully we can spend a bit more time together - Hugglets is always crazy I always have great ideas about seeing everybody but it never works out!!!!

Hope you had a safe trip back

see you in November bear_thumb
If you need anything drop me an email

Hugs
Katherine x

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

Glad to hear you all had a great day and lots of bear selling to, big well done guys always good to hear people doing well especially at the moment when times are still difficult.

cant wait to see the pictures i can have a look and pretend i was there lol

big hugs susan

bearsbyTracey BearsbyTracey
Wellington, New Zealand

That is great news Ann-Marie
Congratulations :dance:  :dance:
I am soooooooooo glad you had a great show.
I am travelling again this year from New Zealand to the UK for the September Hugglets Show
It will be good to meet up again
Hugs
Tracey
Bears By Tracey

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Big congrats on selling out, Ann-Marie . . . that's so fantastic.  Hope everyone had a great show!

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

Good to meet up with you to Ann-Marie. I also sold out, although I did not take as many bears as in the past. This left space in my suitcase to bring back some bears for the shop who are all waiting to now be displayed.
I was very very fortunate, cannot beleive it, I had placed a lace order with a supplier, 10 cards in total. Supplier told me that she had added a little extra- well the extr was another 20 cards of lace at no charge. This is fine cotton lace still woven on the same machinery used from the 1800's.
Of course Jayne was a demon was racing around the show in her car!!!!!!!her excuse was to take pictures!!! Jane I think you need a hooter bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle

All in all, except for age and flying taking its toil I had a good time.

Lynette

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Hi Ann-Marie,

I'm so pleased you had a great time and the show was a success (especially the sell out for you)!  :clap:

I have heard from several artists that there was a very good crowd; it goes to show that real teddy bear lovers don't stay away because of a bit of rain.  bear_grin

It's always lovely to see artists from outside the UK going to the show as well, even though I can imagine it's not all that easy travelling with a whole hug of bears.
It's just a pity that there always seems to be not enough time, especially for the artists (but for the visitors as well).  bear_wacko

I certainly hope to see you on one of the next shows !

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

Board footer