Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

honusms Fort Worth, Texas

blue-003.jpgI am taking the EBearZ U Designing Teddy class and having lots of fun with it!  Here's my first bear from scratch (i.e.: a sheet of newsprint, ruler and compass).  I wanted a basic, classic Teddy in a huggable size (this one was designed to be 20", turned out to be 19 1/2").  I've gone through over 7 yards of muslin so far and the course is FAR from over!

Hugs to all!  Sue

ThomasAdam Thomas Adam
Southampton
Website
honusms wrote:

I am taking the EBearZ U Designing Teddy class and having lots of fun with it!  Here's my first bear from scratch (i.e.: a sheet of newsprint, ruler and compass).  I wanted a basic, classic Teddy in a huggable size (this one was designed to be 20", turned out to be 19 1/2").  I've gone through over 7 yards of muslin so far and the course is FAR from over!

Aww, he's absolutely adorable!  I love the way he sits.  Awwww.   Does he have a name?   :)

I wish he were in my hug!

-- Thomas

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

Awe, Sue he turned out fantastically! He has a very sweet face; great job!

honusms Fort Worth, Texas

Thanks for the encouragement!  (His name's Ace, BTW.)

Sue

EvaJ EJ's Crafts
Fort Mohave, Arizona

Nice job on your bear.  Ace is a great name for him.

Rich1988 aRTy Bears
Burton, Staffs

He's an absolutely fantastic first bear. A real classic, huggable, cutey!
This is definitely encouraging me to take this course.
Great job.

Richard
x

Sarah Sarian Miniature Bears
South Wales

... and Ace is ace!   bear_original  bear_original   Great job for your first bear, well done!  :clap:  :clap:

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

He's come out really nicely, and hey, what's 1/2" between friends (that's what men always say anyway  bear_grin )

Board footer