Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

ladyjujuann Pearl Button Bears
Bournemouth

Hello All -

How are you all, sorry Ive not posted in an age - Ive been lurking! :redface:

I just had to come here and shout out that Im so exited to have recieved an invite to Huglets in september.... no one other than you guys will get how exiting that is!

I just recieved a letter from Irene and Im over the moon! I cant wait to go and not only exhibit but may be get a look around too!

Just had to share... now I just got to go make some bears! What a great excuse to get some really lush mohair!!!!

Loving all the bears by the way - i check in daily just for a nose!!!
xxxx Julie xxxxxxxxxxxx

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Congratulations  bear_flower

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: Big congrats, Julie!

karenaus Melbourne
Website

Ah how exciting! bear_grin  I can relate to that feeling when you open the email with the invitation, its like Christmas isn't it?
What room are you in?
   I'm looking at booking my ticket very soon, so hard to know when the best time is to book, whether there will be a cheaper fare around the corner- or if it will jump hundreds of dollars while you procrastinate! lol.

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

Well done Julie!  :dance: ....you'll have so much fun.... bear_grin

puca bears puca bears

YAY!! Good for you, Julie - you'll have such a fun time......... :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
huggies
Maria

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

Good luck to you!!!! would love to be there one day too!!!!

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Congratulations Julie, you will love it there. So many people, thousands of bears and supplies to die for. Get saving!  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

See you in September. What hall and stand number do you have???

Hugs, Jane.  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Congratulations! So exciting! I wish I could attend this fabulous fair someday. bear_cool You'll have to tell us all about it from your point of view. bear_thumb

Bournemouth

Many Thanks all - I should be on the 3rd floor - stand 100.... which seems a good number to me! haha - I had a little nosey and I think Im in a corner which is also very good for me... I have a thing about being in the corner! haha
I will no doubt be bothering you all about what I should and shouldnt be doing.... head was an explosion if new bear ideas - I think I really needed this opportunity to get the bear cogs going... have been a bit slow of late... not any more. bear_laugh
I will deffo be treating myself at some point in the day - my wonderful assistant (Husband) will hopefully let me nip off every now and then.
Thankfully were only in Bournemouth so not too far to travel - I cant imagine how much planning it takes to get to Hugglets from over seas - you guys get big pats on the back.
Cant wait to see you all on the day!
xxxx Julie xxxx

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow
karenaus wrote:

I'm looking at booking my ticket very soon, so hard to know when the best time is to book, whether there will be a cheaper fare around the corner- or if it will jump hundreds of dollars while you procrastinate! lol.

From experience when we went over to Oz, air tickets come out 6 months in advance of the journey and increase in price at £50 every 2 weeks after for about 3 months (so the travel agent explained as my dad procrastinated 2 weeks), so sooner rather than later would be a good idea!

Pijangibears Pijangibears
Denmark

I have been invited too - so I will be seeing you  bear_thumb
Congratulations  bear_flower

karenaus Melbourne
Website
rowarrior wrote:
karenaus wrote:

From experience when we went over to Oz, air tickets come out 6 months in advance of the journey and increase in price at 50 every 2 weeks after for about 3 months (so the travel agent explained as my dad procrastinated 2 weeks), so sooner rather than later would be a good idea!

I wish it was that easy at this end:) Maybe it works differently here but the fares go up and down like nobodys business, in the last two weeks its gone up $700 then back down $700 for the same thing on the same airline..  and last year the prices went up and down similarly. I just need to make the decision and then not look anymore lol.

Bournemouth

In the U.K at the mo there are strikes with british air ways - you might find until this settles down prices will be taking a direct hit - I think the dispute may settle down soon - hopefully after easter!xxxx

Board footer