Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Sweet little Thomas had to have surgery on his little tummy yesterday............ bear_sad  it all started close to 2 weeks ago, he kept throwing up after every feeding, they first said acid reflux but then the condition turned out to be Pyloric Stenosis..................I had never heard of it........Pyloric stenosis (or infantile hypertrophic pyloric stenosis) is a condition that causes severe vomiting in the first few months of life. There is narrowing (stenosis) of the opening from the stomach to the intestines, due to enlargement (hypertrophy) of the muscle surrounding this opening (the pylorus, meaning "gate"), which spasms when the stomach empties. ..............................Anyway the surgery went great, he has not thrown up since and was released from the hospital this afternoon..........he is such a sweety, we all hated that he had to have surgery but all is better now, he is such a tough little guy bear_original bear_original bear_original

thomassmallpic.jpg

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Aw, the little sweetheart. I'm so glad he's doing better now!

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

I never heard of that either. I am glad the little guy is doing better. bear_original  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Very good news that he is doing well and I'm glad they were able to fix him up!

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

Great news!!! I'm glad that they were able to fix the problem and that Thomas is doing well.

Hugs,

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Poor baby!  So glad he he is better.

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Poor little chap having to go through surgery, but glad to hear he is doing well now.

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Awww, poor little man, I am please to hear all went well for him. Now all he has to do is heal and grow into a big stong boy, bless him.
He is a very handsome baby, you must be one proud auntie Tami.  bear_thumb

Hugs, Jane.  bear_flower

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Hi Tami,
My eldest sister had pyloric stenosis diagnosed when she was a small baby also.  She was my Mothers first child and my Mum was petrified.  She had the surgery, and has never had any problems since and has lead a perfectly normal life.  You will be pleased to hear that she is now 59 years old.  Surgery seems to fix the problem completely.

Lot of love to brave little Thomas.   :hug:  :hug:

puca bears puca bears

Poor little lad..........but it's good to know he is doing fine now, Tami. And he really is a gorgeous little boy
huggies
Maria :hug:  :hug:  :hug: (and  some for Thomas :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: )

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub  bear_wub  :hug: Tami, so glad Thomas is on his way to recovery and released from the hospital.  He is so sweet, love the pic.  That little guy had a rough start but now he is on his way.  Enjoy, before you know it he will be in school! The time flys so fast with young children.  Thanx for sharing.
Hugs Pat

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

He is so sweet Tami.  So glad all is well and that they were able to fix the problem  !

sylvia bjb blue jean bears
Website

Tami, I'm so glad he's okay after the surgery. Such a sweet little boy...... he'll be fine now!!  bear_wub 

:hug:  :hug:

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Poor little thing, glad he came through it all okay

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

I'm so glad the surgery went well!!  He's a beautiful little boy  bear_wub

Us Bears Pennsylvania

Bear Power activated!

Glad to hear he pulled through so well but he definitely needs a Bear to help speed the healing process!   bear_grin

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

I'm so glad he's doing well after his surgery.  How scary to have surgery when he's so little.  I've never heard of pyloric stenosis.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

RaggyRat The RaggyRat Company
Weymouth
Website

so glad it all turned out ok ! xxxxxxx

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Awww, poor little guy bear_sad  I'm glad he is on the mend, big hug!  :hug:

Board footer