Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

:dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
Wendy and I just arrived this afternoon at my home after a few days in Paris. I am pretty tired but SOOOOOOO happy to have MY Wendy there by my side.  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

I took over 500 photos and to these I will have to add the ones Wendy and my friend Claire took. Claire is living in Paris and was our guide.

We had a wonderful time and are still enjoying ourselves a lot. Just now Wendy is catching up with her emails on Malko's computer. Very convenient to have two computers at home!!!!

We will get photos posted asap, I promise!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

puca bears puca bears

Glad you are having such a good time :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
looking forward to some photos
big huggies
Maria :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Yay, sounds like you're having a wonderful time, enjoy!

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

I dont know how it happened.... must have taken a wrong turn after Singapore. lol And landed in Paris. lol
Im having a wonderful time. Claire and Sophie are good fun. I love Paris but the cobble stones are going to be the death of my poor feet.
And no wonder no one is fat in Paris. It is a city of stairs!!!!!!! The foods great and I thoroughly enjoyed my plate of garlic snails. Sophie has photographic proof.  We had them for dinner at a restuarant just around the corner of Notre Dame while listening to a busker play on the bridge across the street. .... the only thing to spoil it is the fact I dont speak french.... I,m rather annoyed with myself.
Any hoo I,m having a great time. Sophie is a sweetheart!!!!!!!!! Malko is adorable and their wonderful neighbours are just that... genuinely wonderful.
spotyas
Wendy

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

So glad you're all having such fun together! What a wonderful trip!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hooray for having great times in a different country.  Wish I could take a globe trotting vacation and meet every TT member where they live.  Looking forward to the photos.

RaggyRat The RaggyRat Company
Weymouth
Website

i'll meet you one day wendy babes !
cat xxx

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

How wonderful for you both, and I bet you are having a terrific time together.  Look forward to seeing the photos when you have time.

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Wow, it looks like you are both having a great time, Sophie and Wendy.  :dance:

Paris is a wonderful city and I really look forward to seeing some of your photo's (maybe not all 500  bear_grin ), though I'm not too sure about the garlic snails ... bear_wacko

SueAnn wrote:

Hooray for having great times in a different country.  Wish I could take a globe trotting vacation and meet every TT member where they live.  Looking forward to the photos.

Wouldn't that be a great idea ?   Instead of doing a teddy bear swap or a Christmas card swap, we could do a TT-member's swap : every member gets to visit another member on the other side of the world ...  bear_whistle

We hope your trip will continue to be fabulous.  When are you going to Maria, Wendy ?

Hugs,   :hug:

Peter & the bears

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

A TT swap sounds like a brilliant idea Peter! I would certainly put someone up. All they would need is airfare and spending money.

My feet are slowly recovering from the horrid cobbles. I am hoping Maria,s village doesnt have too many.
I am hoping to visit Maria around the 13th? May, Peter. I wont know until I go to Le Mans with Sophie on Monday;. Then I can book the train.
There are more people i n Canada and the UK I would love to meet but that will have to wait another year.
I will visit in a few years Cat. I,m just sorry it isnt this year.

I would Twitter & FB but I dont have access on this computer..........sigh LOL we are also in a mobile free zone........ It;s Mums birthday today......
Sophie is working on the photos at the moment. Then we will go for a walk around the village.
Spotyou all!!!

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

Put me into the globe trotting TT swap too....

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Oh, people swaps are so much fun, I've done a few of them on scrapbooking sites.  I did have a few nervous husbands not entirely convinced I wasn't an axe murderer though, even though I'd 'known' the wives for years  :crackup:

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Hey girls, so happy to see your posts here, hope your feet are all better by now and love all the photos, wish I could see all 500 Sophie hehe.   Such a shame you can't upload to Twitter etc.

Board footer