Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Does anyone know the location of the Biggest Looser house, Australia,I know it is called the White House and it's around Sydney NSW, but where??????

Hugs, Jane.    bear_flower

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

LOL, I'm not sure Jane, but inquiring minds want to know why you want to know bear_happy

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

Yeah I want to know why as well? Do tell Jane you have us all wondering now  bear_grin  bear_grin .

hugs

Shane

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Yes, Jane. You can't come asking us a question like that with out explaining yourself!  bear_tongue

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Well it's just me wanting to know that's all. I have watched the program all through and the finale is this week. I saw a few places that my daughter Sarah saw when she was in Sydney, so I know that it is somewhere near to where she was staying last month. Sarah saw signs for it, but didn't find where the house was located. 

aboriginis.jpg

Here is Sarah enjoying herself.

Hugs, Jane.  bear_flower

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

LOL, now I was expecting something much more interesting than that Jane....LOL   What a fantastic photo!!!   :hug:

puca bears puca bears

Aaha - the mystery solved!.   :crackup:  :crackup:
Great piccie of Sarah - looks like she was really enjoying herself
huggies
Maria

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

Yay, I found it on Google maps and Google Earth.
It is just a few minutes south by car from where Sarah was staying at the Manly Pacific, by Manly beach Sydney.

Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Margaret Always Bearing In Mind
High Wycombe, Bucks.
Website

Love the photo of Sarah & friends, Jane.  Hope she's recovered from it all and had a great birthday.

Love & hugs to both of you.

Margaret :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

Ahhhhh mystery solved  bear_grin , great picture of your beautiful daughter. She was very lucky to be able to take that trip, it's a place on my "to do list" so hopefully one day I will get there.

big hugs (I love the biggest loser) the US finale is coming up in a couple of weeks, I can't believe the one guy is only 7lbs away from losing 200lbs apparently it will be the first time anyone has lost 200lbs while in the house.

big hugs

Shane

RaggyRat The RaggyRat Company
Weymouth
Website

the girls are holding boomerangs - but what else? are those little phaluses, or have i a bad mind ???
cat xxx

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

I think they're rain sticks Cat  bear_laugh

RaggyRat The RaggyRat Company
Weymouth
Website

ooops !!!
:crackup:

cat xxxx

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

Cat you make me laugh.  bear_grin  Katy is right, they are rain sticks.

Hugs, Jane.  bear_flower

Board footer