Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Pages:
Karon Posts: 751

I am a happy, happy girl - yesterday I received the most darling, darling bear from Louise of Teddy Tales!

She is called Summertime - and I love, love, love her.  Thankyou SO much Louise  bear_grin you have been a fantastic partner and I know we will keep in touch after the swap finishes! :hug:

Summertime arrived in a box with a vintage lid, vintage tags and her very own vintage kite.  The amount of work is pheonominal and I have to confess I shed a few tears when I opened the box - so much love has gone into this creation.

Unfortunately Louise was so excited about posting her she didn't take her photo.  HOWEVER I am now determined to my inability to post a photo and WILL do so within a couple of days!  I want EVERYONE to see this little darling!

Louise you have a real talent!

I have now got to get my finger out and finish Louise's bear.

Sorry ..... over enthusiastic fingers ... Summertime is an Elephant, the sweetest elephant.  So used to typing "bear".

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, looking forward to seeing her

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

cant wait to see her..... i am finally starting my swap bear on saturday i have a day off yippeee!!

shiniker Little Leaf Bears by Shanna
Loveland

Oh how exciting.  I can't wait to take part in the next swap!

Shanna

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

I can't wait to see your elephant Karon, boy was Louise quick!  I'm at the same stage as Susan, have managed to get the whole day to myself tomorrow  :dance:  so I will be sewing like a mad woman (no change there then  bear_grin )

New_Imagec.JPG
This is the elephant I received from Louise

Karon

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub  bear_wub Oh how wonderful, what a beautiful Ellie she is.  How lucky are you Karon?  Glad you were able to get a picture up, I will have the same problem but will work it out.
Hugs Pat

shiniker Little Leaf Bears by Shanna
Loveland

Cute cute cute!!  What is she made out of?  This makes me think that I need to design an elephant, they are so much fun!

Shanna

amber Honey Valley Bears
Toronto

She is so sweet.  I love the flowered fabric

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, she's lovely

honusms Fort Worth, Texas

She's fabulous!  Lucky you.  I adore her little kite.

Sue

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

lucky Karon she is really sweet well done Louise another lovely ellie

hugs susan

Vicki Posts: 99

Oh Karon...how ADORABLE!!  Boy she was QUICK, huh??

I'm still in the beginning stages of mine, and while trying to finish another as well (both of my own design which will be a first).  Will definitely be working on them this weekend. 

I hope Pat likes hers...I think she'll turn out pretty cute actually.  bear_happy

Can't wait to see all the photos of everyones' bears (and friends)!!
~Vicki

lombardbears Lombard Bears Australia
ALBANY
Website

Oh..so sweet!!!! :dance:  :dance:

Shiniker

Summertime is made out of a kind of furry felt.  I have never actually seen any quite like it.  It complements the vintage look perfectly.

Karon

Teddy Tales My Teddy Tales
Massachusetts

Hi everyone, I'm back from vacation. Arrived a few hours ago, then my daughter wanted to take me out for my birthday.

Karon I'm so glad she arrived safely and quickly!
Sorry I forgot to take a picture of her, I wanted to ship her out before I left . I'm  so happy you like her!

Bear Hugs everyone!

Louise

kynthia Posts: 140

she's gorgeous! Louise is such a fast worker.

NancyL123 Nancy's Menagerie
New York

I just got Lenora's bear, Chad, and he is just adorable! I am going home for lunch, and will bring my camera back to work to take a picture and will post it later! Can't wait to show you all!

Can't wait to see it!

New York

Ok, here are a couple of photos. I had to do them real quick as I'm *supposed* to be working right now ;)

chad-1.jpg
chad-2.jpg

everythingcrafty Posts: 277

He is a wonderful, worldly looking fellow.

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Awwwwwww Summertime is so sweet  bear_wub you are so lucky to have one of Louise's ellies!

Wow Nancy, Chad is one hunky fella - love his beard  bear_grin  Is he a mixture of mohair and faux tummy?

Wow,

He is super - what a great character.

He looks HUGE - how big is he?

Karon

New York

He's about 19 inches, and is what I'm pretty sure is mohair with an inset synthetic chest. He came with a little book where he romps in his vegetable garden, with photos and a story, every cute! bear_original

Pages:

Board footer