Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

bears by becca bears by becca
Perth
Website

Hi everyone
I have decided to have a bit of a sale on all the bears I like to think of as older little souls.   bear_original

I am lucky enough to have 2 great shops here in Perth Australia that I can sell my bears from.  One being with Jenn from The Teddy Tree in Mt Hawthorn and the other with Kay and Brian down at Cottonwool creations in Armadale.  (Both are great shops that you could definitly lose yourself in for hours at a time). 
I have just been round and collected all my little guys that have been sitting at the shops waiting for new homes, I don't like them to sit for too long without homes as it makes me quite sad to think that someone could be lovin them.  bear_cry 

Over the next few days I will be adding them to the sale page on my website where I am hoping that each little bear will find a loving new home so if you have some spare time feel free to pop on over to my website for a little squiz.

Thanks guys

Fallenrose near Cologne

Becca,

I love your bears and wish I could afford one but sadly I don't have that much money atm.

Hugs, Ariane

Board footer