Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

adding-links_sm.jpg

Have you ever wondered how to place links to blogs or websites into the sidebar of your Blogger blog? I recently made a very short tutorial on the subject for a friend, and I would like to offer it to you, too!

The tutorial is three pages long and has images and text to help you add those places you love to frequent. I have both Word and PDF format.

If you would like me to send the tutorial to you, please e-mail me (link under my picture at left) and let me know which version (PDF or Word) you would like.

I hope this can be helpful for some of you out there. I've been having lots of fun working on my new blog. :dance:

~Debora

heartsez Hearts Ease Bears
Fairfax,Vermont

It was a great help to me!  Very easy to see what i had missed the first time! thanks Debora!  This blogging thing is kinda fun!

Website

So happy to help, Debra. :hug:  And yes, it really is kinda fun! bear_smile

Website

commenting-on-a-blog_Page_1.jpg

A new tutorial is hot off the presses: Commenting on a Blog! If you would like me to send you this new tutorial, the first tutorial on adding links, or both, e-mail me and tell me what format you would like, Word or PDF.

And if anyone has any questions on working in Blogger, please ask. No question is a dumb one if you need help to answer it! bear_thumb

Your friendly neighborhood blogger,
Debora bear_smile

Board footer