Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Pages:
Pipa UK

Well i have barely done any christmas shoping except for a couple of friends. one friend who lives in Oz i am waiting for her pressie to be delivered so i can get it wrapped and posted off to her asap.. so i'm hoping i can do most of my xmas shopping in the comfort of my own home online  bear_happy

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

I've avoided this thread until just now as I didn't want to feel the guilt of having so much shopping to do. I thought I'd done more than I had. Well, a few things I bought earlier in the year for folks I've decided to KEEP! (Ok, ok, not the spirit!)

So, I've spent most of my day today online shopping. Other than ordering a thing or two (bear making supplies, LL Bean stuff, a book or two) I've never sat with a list of people to buy for, browsed sites and ordered. WOW! What fun! And when I needed a potty break I could use my own, CLEAN bathroom, no line! I have a bit more to do which I'll go to some local art shops or gift shops for as I live in a quaint New Englad ski-country area where there are a lot of neat locally owned shops that I like to support when possible.

BUT... I need help!!! MEN!!!!
17 yr. old Nephew
5 yr. old Nephew (we have nothing in common with his parents so don't talk much... I usually try to pick out the noisiest toy possible (revenge!!) but this kid is SO smart... he'll be an engineer someday, and into things more advanced!)
Hubby
My Dad (doesn't drink, isn't well so not active)

Gift Suggestions??????

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

nephew - an 18 year old babe
kid - a frontal lobotomy
dad - a [INVALID] nurse

bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh

Penny  bear_thumb

Pipa UK

i always find men are so much harder to buy for than women  bear_innocent

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

I'm bad because I haven't bought anything for anyone yet.  :redface:

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA
gotobedbears wrote:

nephew - an 18 year old babe
kid - a frontal lobotomy
dad - a [INVALID] nurse

bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh

Penny  :thumbsup:

bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh   bear_laugh   bear_laugh

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

MEN ARE SOOO HARD TO BUY FOR!!
Even they don't know what they want. I told my boyfriend to ask for mohair this xmas. Might as well.
Daphine, I've been avioding this as well. Maybe I'll do some on-line shopping that isn't mohair. It is a great way to buy for family that lives far away.
Sounds like you girls are just sooo darn organized.  :twisted: :twisted:
Thanks for the motivation though, I need it.

As for gifts for men,

Because they are so picky I like to get gift cretificates for Future shop or some other electronic store. There is always stuff there they want, and that way they can pick out their own gift. Other than that, men are very hard to buy for. Grrrrrr

Shelli !! My sister used to live in SanJose and my favorite city in the whole world is San Fran. Love the energy there, and boy did I make a tonne of pocket change doing tarot readings there. Great place!

Pages:

Board footer