Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

SequoiaSm4.jpgSequoiaSm3.jpgSequoiaSm2.jpgSequoiaSm1.jpgHello all! I have scheduled my newest bear cub, this time a Cinnamon Black bear, on eBay! Sequoia's auction will start this evening at 8:30 EST, and I THINK this link will work once his auction has begun. bear_original

Sequoia is made from imported synthetic fur and is fully jointed and armatured, thread and scissor sculpted, and stuffed with poly-fil and stainless steel 'sand' for weight. He is approx. 18 inches tall standing and 13 inches seated. Further details are on his auction! bear_original Thanks for peeking!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … 285wt_1165

warmth,

sonblestbears Son Blest Bears
Geetingsville, Indiana
Website

I LOVE Sequoia Kim!! His proportions are wonderful and I love the pose where he's laying down! Sooo sweet, I just want to huuuuug him  :hug:  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub And I want to say I have had the priviledge of seeing Kim's realistic bears & other creations in person, yes I am VERY lucky  bear_happy  and they are AMAZING!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

shiniker Little Leaf Bears by Shanna
Loveland

Breathtaking as always!  I love the poses you place your bears in..they are so sweet.  Thank-you for sharing!

Shanna

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Oh what a gloriously pretty bear..and such hard work and artistry too....you make bears that 'speak' with their eyes....that's a very unique talent!

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, he's gorgeous, love his poses!

bearsofbath Bears Of Bath
Bath, UK
Website

I'm stuck for words.......breathtaking and stunning is all I can say :clap:  :clap: a fabulous bear bear_wub

Ft. Bragg, NC

Thank you so much Kimi! I had SOOO much fun visiting with you; I wish we could do that more often like we used to be able to!!

Jenny, thank you for that wonderful compliment! That truly means a lot to me!

Thank you so much, Katy, Carol, and Shanna for taking the time to compliment on my work!  bear_flower I really appreciate it!

Kessy Kesseys Bears
North Wales

what can I say I am speechless! your work is in a class of its own your bears speak with their eyes Sue x bear_wub  :clap:  :clap:

donatel Berlin
Website

He is great!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Beautiful!  bear_wub The pose of him laying down is simply heart melting.

Ft. Bragg, NC

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and give me your input on Sequoia!  bear_flower

The Rabbit Maker The Rabbit Maker
England
Website

Beautiful gentle eyes  bear_wub  bear_wub

NatalyTools NatalyTools
Kurgan, Russia
Website

I'm shocked! he's so real!  bear_shocked  :pray:  :clap:

Anna Tide Bad Bergzabern

Great work!  :pray:  His face is just amazing... so beautyful and selene...  :pray:

Board footer