Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Pat Klein Faux Paw Bears
Tallahassee, Florida

web4.jpgweb.jpgHis name's "Disposable" because I was going to harvest him for bits and pieces and all the stuffing it took to fill up his humongus 23 inches, but my girlfriend intervened and he has gone to live with her instead...she is becoming a regular repository for all my unwanted bears bear_grin

He's a new body design for me which you can't see under all the fur, but the class helped me ALOT! 

Pat
Faux Paw

Rich1988 aRTy Bears
Burton, Staffs

Well i absolutely love him. I think he's fantastic. Looks so huggable. He almost has that loveable grandad feel to him, if you get what I mean?
Great Work. I must take that course myself sometime.

Richard
x

amber Honey Valley Bears
Toronto

He is beautiful. I'm glad your friend saved him poor big guy (can't say little if he's 23")

honusms Fort Worth, Texas

I love his contoured tummy.  Well done!  So glad he has a home.

Sue

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Now how can you call this or any of your bears "unwanted".    Faux Paw is wonderful and I would probably have him framed like a picture with all of the hard work of designing it took to get him here.  Pat your bears are all so great and full of personality!!

Joanne

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub Fabulous bear, and isn't that a great course?  It sure helped me with design.
Not that I make that many bears lately, but the school is a good one, I have taken several classes.  Your bear is a very good one, and look at those paws!
thanx for sharing
Hugs pat

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Good thing he was saved! What a tremendous amount of work you put into him.  :clap:

Becky

Pat Klein Faux Paw Bears
Tallahassee, Florida

Awwwwwww thanx girlfriends!  You guys are the best!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  I'll pass along all your complements to his royal fuzziness and new mom.  They will be thrilled.

Yes, the course was so helpful for me.  I would strongly encourage anyone floundering with designing 'their perfect bear' as I have been, to take it.  No more wasting fur and rearticulating my bears over and over.  What a relief!

It forced me to analyze my design problems and taught me how to work through the solutions.  Even if you have Nancy's book, you will find that this course is much more than an adjunct to it.  I plan to take another course in July to concentrate on techniques.

Pat

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, he looks gorgeously huggable, glad he was able to help you through your design process

shiniker Little Leaf Bears by Shanna
Loveland

He's fantastic.  Which class is this?  I would love a tutorial on design, right now I'm a trial and error girl and the error part gets frustrating!

Shanna

Netty Wassenaar

I am so glad he was disposed of to a loving new home and not into many homes  bear_tongue  He's lovely, It's great to see that the course is well worth it's money, I'm really going to think about it and I really need to finish off at uni. I'm procrastinating and bears are such a great and loveable distraction bear_happy

-xxx-
Annette

Good Juju Bears and Dolls Good Juju Bears and Dolls
From Spain and live in Germany

He is fantastic! I love his face and eyes.  And the paws are great too. Good work  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_wub

Board footer