Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Furgotten Bears Furgotten Bears

IMG_1186.jpgIMG_1197.jpgHi Guys!

I thought you might like to see my latest bear I have created from a genuine 90 year old piece of mohair, which I acquired from Germany in immaculate condition until I put my hands to it :crackup:  :crackup:

If you would like to see more pictures of Ernest please take a peep at my blog for more pics and information.
Hugs to you ALL!! bear_wub
Darren

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Lol, that poor German that had looked after it for so many years in tact!  It did make a lovely bear though

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

He's wonderful!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  He'll be a great addition to someone's "antique" bear collection!   :clap:

Lol... Thanks Katy, now I feel really guilty. bear_sad   Hope your collarbone is on the mend.

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Wow Darren, he really looks like he IS 90 years old.  You have done a wonderful job with the aging!  Fantastic bear.

Joanne

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Oops, sorry Darren!  He really is a lovely bear!

Thank you Joanne, I think he looks how I feel at the moment lol, Truth be known it was Jacquis Mohair!!! She should keep it locked away hahaha.

Hugs
Darren  bear_grin

RaggyRat The RaggyRat Company
Weymouth
Website

wow, a dignified old bear - dont know how you could do that to mohair without weeping, tho !!!

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

He is wonderful!

Seraphim Seraphim Bears
Belleville
Website

What a fabulous find in the 90 yr old mohair! This is a wonderful bear and very authentic looking in style for such an "olde" bear! Very nice!

kallie214 Friends "Fur" Life Bears
Gig Harbor, WA.
Website

I absolutely LOVE this bear! He is definitely my kinda "old soul" bear!! You did a fantastic job Darren and I really admire your work!

Bear Hugs,

Kim

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

what a great bear, i just want to hug him.

susan
xx

NatalyTools NatalyTools
Kurgan, Russia
Website

I love the skins, you put hands to it - very good!  bear_grin  bear_thumb  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Thank you all for your kind comments.... Ernest has found a new home in Australia bear_original
Hugs
Darren  bear_original

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Such a history for this bear--love him! bear_wub

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Darren, PERFECT!!
Great job  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  bear_thumb  bear_wub

Hugs, Julia

Board footer