Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Who's going to the show on Sunday, either as an exhibitor or visitor? I plan to visit with my daughter Sarah and of course my camera. This is a lovely and well organised show, try not to miss a lovely day out!

The 'Teddy Bear Artist Event of 2010'.
'A Celebration of Bear Artistry'

Sunday 6th June 2010
11:00am to 4:00pm
The Civic Hall, Stratford-upon-Avon

Cost of Entry
Adults: £3.00
Accompanied children under 16: Free

Everyone is welcome at this teddy bear fair, where you will
find over 50 stalls of artist bears, bear-making materials, an
amazing charity raffle, homemade refreshments, and a display
of the Exhibitor's Challenge.

See you there, hugs Jane.

WoozieJu Woozie Ju Bears
North Walsham
Website

Hi Jane,
I won't be able to be there unfortunately due to my op but I hope everyone has a GREAT time! I've never been able to go yet but I've heard it's a lovely show so make sure that camera of yours is clicking away?!! :hug:
Julia xxx

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

I will be there with bears!  bear_happy  I'm just doing all the final "tweaking" to them......
Everybody please , please cross your fingers for some lovely weather this year to just round the day off beautifully  :pray:

I'm getting so excited! (Love to see any TT'ers who visit too)
:hug:  :hug:

Ruth x

Rich1988 aRTy Bears
Burton, Staffs

I'll be there as a visitor also. I have one particular artist in mind and will be there early to race for a bear hehe. I think I will also need some supplies.... damn than making you pass Bear Basics on the way through the door  bear_tongue
I really am looking forward to it.

Richard
x

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

I'd love to be there, but alas it's a bit far for a day trip, even from my mum and dad's in Blackpool!  Good luck to all the exhibitors, and to those racing for bears  bear_laugh

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

I'll be there too!!! Like Ruth just a little bit of tweeking to do...although I have managed to get together a small preview on my website of the bears that are all ready and waiting for their big day...if you would like to take a peek!!

The show is so brilliantly organised by Samantha and her family....it has almost a party atmosphere, with flowers, and balloons on most stands. Wonderful homemade food is available too....a real Summer event!  bear_flower  Lets hope the sun shines !!  bear_grin

Can't wait to meet everyone on the day..do come and say hello!! bear_grin

Hugs Yvonne  bear_flower

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

I can't wait for next Sunday to come.
I am taking a few days to visit Shakespeare's country and Sunday will be totally dedicated to teddy bears.  :dance:
It will be lovely seeing you all there; I just hope I won't forget to say HI to every TT'er there. 
If you see me with my head in the clouds, just throw something at my head and I will take notice !   :crackup:

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

Dawn J Hugs Unlimited
West Yorkshire
Website

I will be there with Hugs Unlimited Bears and with copies of Teddy Bear Times - please come and say hello to me if you are there.

Dawn x

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Hi , I will be there with the bears, finished sewing now and so looking forward to it.  Hope to meet many TTrs

Hugs
Pauline

KatieRaeBears Katie Rae Bears
sheffield
Website

I will be there on Sunday although still sewing like a mad woman!!

See you all there!!
Hugs
Katherine x

Kat Brierley Bears
Barnsley, South Yorkshire
Website

I'm hoping to be there for the day as a visitor.

Cheshire Cat Wilmslow Cheshire

I am still sewing ,lots to get finished but I will be there ,
Louise x

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

I'll be there!  Working on the last couple of bears this week ... looking forward to visiting Stratford again, it's lovely!

Karon Posts: 751

I am going as a vistor.

My first time there.

Is the Civic Hall far from the Train Station?

Karon,

The Civic Hall is supposed to be a 5 minute walk from the train station :

Stratford_map.jpg

You can find a lot of information about Stratford and this map at this address : http://www.visitstratforduponavon.co.uk/

I'm looking forward to seeing you there!

Peter & the bears

Peter

THANK YOU so much for the map - I really appreciate it.

Boogaloo Bears Boogaloo Bears
united kingdom

Hi All

I really hope to see you all there, and your wonderful creations.  I have won tickets in a competition and am going to the Stratford campervan and American RV show on the Saturday and staying overnight (in my new campervan!)  bear_grin

And then spotted the bear show on Sunday - Hurrah - what a perfect weekend!!

Just gotta convince the other half now as he will be with me  bear_whistle

Hugs and best of luck to all exhibiting

Lisa x

Today I got some good news and some bad news about the show :

Sue Brotherwood (Brotherwood bears) is having some health problems and won't be able to attend the show.  bear_shocked  Her Bears will be there however and so will her son Robin and his girlfriend Philippa.  So if you pass her table, say Hi to them and give them your best wishes for Sue's recovery.  bear_flower

On the very positive side, the talented Brigitte Smith and her realistic Pawtrait Bears will be there !  bear_thumb

Not long now ... 

Peter & the bears

Julie Julie Shepherd
Website

I'll be there too!  Look forward to seeing you all.

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Hi everyone, bear_flower

I will also be there with a few new bears!   

Looking forward to catching up with everyone and their wonderful creations and I wish everyone a truly happy day!

See you very soon.

Take care.

Hugs

Marilyn  bear_flower

clare14 Country Bears
England

I will also be there, I think the weather forcast is good so hopefully the sunshine will bring lots of collectors.    bear_original

More than anything I'm looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones, hope to see you there.  xxx

puca bears puca bears

Sounds like it's going to be a GREAT day! Good luck to all the exhibitors, and to all of you have a HAPPY and fun day!
big huggies
Maria

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

Sorry I won't be there this year  bear_sad ....I'll miss chatting to all you fab TT-ers!  bear_wub  But good luck everyone and hope you all go home empty handed  :dance: ...that's all the ones selling bears and not the collectors...of course!  bear_rolleyes  :hug:

Rich1988 aRTy Bears
Burton, Staffs

Have just got home from this event and want to say a thank you to Samantha for organising it and a Hello again to everyone I got to meet and speak too. Was a lovely day and a fantastic event and venue. So many amazing bears I can't even begin to tell you. A great raffle, artist competition and free prize give away too. I managed to bring home an armful called Gustav, from Paula (AllBear) and am still grinning from ear to ear; can't put him down.
Hope everyone else had a good day too?

Richard
x

Board footer