Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

DSCN5450-.JPGDSCN5447-.JPGDSCN4958-.JPGDSCN4956-.JPGI haven't posted any of my bears for a while and thought I would show you what I have been up to.  For Christmas I made my best friend a reindeer bear.  I fell in love with a pattern by Gabriele Lepahé called Timmy Reindeer and hay presto a reinbear was born.  In February my father-in-law asked me to make a bear similar to one I made in the past (Chopsticks) for my Mother-in-law for her birthday.  I managed to find some similar mohair and made a little panda for her.  It looked totally different to Chopsticks and at first I was disappointed.  However I added some whites to the eyes and wow what a difference, my Mother-in-law was over the moon.  So here they are ................. better late than never  bear_grin

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, what a sweet pair

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Thanks Katy  :hug:  was beginning to feel ignored  bear_cry

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Hi Ali, what cute creations, love the red nose on Timmy and love the little pand he has a lovely expression on his face. 

Pauline

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Thank you Pauline, you are always so kind with your comments  :hug:

Good Juju Bears and Dolls Good Juju Bears and Dolls
From Spain and live in Germany

They are beautiful!!! Lovely faces bear_thumb  bear_wub

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Thank you Alicia  bear_flower

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

theyre fantastic ali... we really should see lots more bears coming from your direction x

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Ah thank you honey  :hug: 

I wish I could do more, I have loads of ideas & materials, there is just not enough time between work and the kids ( School holidays is my bear time), I'm always in awe how you managae to do it Kim :lol:. 

I finished a bear for the Summer Swap and she's flying over to America at the mo, so there will be some more piccies soon.

Board footer