Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

heartsez Hearts Ease Bears
Fairfax,Vermont

huggin_Bear_inn1746.jpgThe town of Chester Vt is throwing a wedding for "Matt" a Bjerke bear and "Myra" a Bonnies Bundle doll. Wedding ceremony,rehearsal dinner , parties and events the weekend of June 25 and 26th.  details at 800 325-0519 or info@huggingbear.com

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Now THAT sounds like pure fun!  bear_grin

Becky

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Hee hee, what a fun idea

Fairfax,Vermont

Chester is a beautiful little town with like 13 historic stone houses,,a large number of bed and breakfast's. antiques, restaurants . And of course Artists! Huggin Bear Inn has a bear (literally ) in every room and a shop chock full of ever kind imaginable! Near  a major ski area. Its soo much fun to stay there overnight because we always had the run of the shop at night! We could go in a search to our hearts content!

And I could write a whole on just how much I love Donna and her bears!  bear_grin

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Best thing about Chester, Vermont is the quilt shop and the antique shops! And it's so picturesque! I'm seeing a day trip in my future.... this fall maybe, when the leaves have turned their brilliant colors!

Fairfax,Vermont

yes Daphne! I forgot about that lovely little quilt shop! I adore the old buildings its in! There is a lovely craft fair there in September also!  There are bear artists there! Me! usually Donna Bjerke, Jill Kenny , Sandi Rexford, Lynn Gatto and sevearl who come as their schedule permits. Georgette is always looking for more!

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

She may be looking for more but they have to be VT residents just like the rest of the craft fair participants. Being 30 miles from the VT border doesn't count. bear_noexpression We go to the fair nearly every year but usually on Sunday... unfortunately the bear artists are only there on Saturday. It's a great fair though! Always fun to see what the latest crafts are and I usually manage to get some Christmas shopping done.
:dance:

Fairfax,Vermont

Anyone can participate in the fair for a $125 booth fee thru the chamber of commerce, but yes Georgette says she needs them to be Vt artists at her site.  The bear artists are usually only there on saturday because its a 3 hr drive for many of us and with the dogs its not an over night thing. Sandi goes on to the race at Loudin  thelast two years one of the churches does a hot apple crisp  give away thats to die for on a cool fall morning!! I get to see old friends.sell some bears and shop!

Board footer