Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

Penny-guilty.JPGLesson learned in putting things out of reach.

No damage thankfully.
Does Penny look guilty or not?

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

Oh NO!! LOL Glad that wee bear wasn't damaged, but Penny has 'guilty' written all over her furry face...  bear_tongue

Max has thought about grabbing one of my bear pieces before, but thought better of it. Smart dog.  bear_laugh

teeeej Brisbane

I know that look! Thank god my dog doesn't like to chew or play with my bears. But she does seem to enjoy sleeping on my bed... :doh:

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

HeeHee - I don't think she looks guilty at all ; more like she's saying "I'm looking after it for you mummy!"  bear_happy
Who could ever be cross with such an adorable little sweetie  bear_wub
Lovely photo Denise - thanks for sharing ,

Ruth  bear_flower

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Luckily the bear will survive  bear_thumb .

I think Penny does look a bit guilty, but who could stay mad at such a sweet face ... (and she probably knows it as well).   bear_laugh

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

lovenshire Love and Cuddle Nursery
Missouri
Website

I think she is saying I want one too mommy...can I have this little one????

Yes, I can never get angry with her, the bear was destined for a new head as I wasn't happy with the way it was progressing so Penny helped me with the decision..

As for wanting a bear too, she has quite a few lying around the house that she roughs up. But as she is such a tiny dog she doesn't wreck them...and they are manufactured bears not handmade...

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

'wasnae me I didn't do it mum, it was, er, the cat!'  bear_laugh  Glad she helped you decide the fate of the wee bear anyway

Katy, just love the way you said that, I can hear your accent from here..love it..

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

Oh what a lovely look in those eyes - yes indeed you can't get angry with those darlings, although they take away anything!!!

Theodore B. Bear Posts: 114

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub   bear_wub   PENNY  "NEEEDED"  IT----AND LOVED IT !!!     bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Penny could be a twin of Beverly Matteson Port's little Maltese-----is Penny a Maltese ????

She could  "Play"  with any of the Teddys here--from Artist award-winners  to  Antiques !!!

Thank you for posting her picture !!!

Netty Wassenaar

If dogs could only talk... it's great you have a little cute judge at home who helps you decide if your bear is up to scratch or not :P

-xxx-
Annette

Penny is one spoilt little pooch but we wouldn't have it any other way...sleeps with us every night.....under the covers of course.

Penny is a Maltese/Toy poodle....Our previous dog was a Maltese/Spitz and so was quite a bit larger ...she went to heaven at the age of 18 years. Her name was Tuppence.  So Penny being a lot smaller than her, we went for another "currency" name..

Gigy Toronto

I have a little Staffordshire terrier, he has never chewed any of my bears, he prefers to cuddle with them to make sure they all smell like "real" animals.

Good Juju Bears and Dolls Good Juju Bears and Dolls
From Spain and live in Germany

I know this face  bear_laugh  Mine looks at me this way while I'm sewing.... "please... is this one for me? " bear_whistle

Fortunately I did manage to rescue this one and he now lives with a new family...the bear not Penny..

amber Honey Valley Bears
Toronto

I brought home a huge raccoon fur handmade bear.  It has got to be close to 4 1/2 feet tall.  I used to sit it on the end of my bed and my 60lb dog would climb up and put her head on his lap.  I think she was trying to figure out why her new friend wouldn't pat her. But everyday she would do this and have a nap for hours. I've moved and really don't have space for such a large bear anymore but I keep it because I don't have the dog anymore, she was old when she started doing this.  So I can't bear to part with something that I know that she loved so much.  Funny though she never did any damage unless you count the kisses she left on his nose.

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

Penny is adorable  bear_wub ....good the little bear has a second chance!  bear_rolleyes

Board footer