Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

It's a party, and you're all invited! Today marks the beginning of the festivities for Where Bloggers Create II, graciously hosted by Karen Valentine of My Desert Cottage. Stampington's Where Women Create magazine is also sponsoring the event. About 450 bloggers are participating in the fun this year! Click the link below the image to visit the host blog and find the list of participating bloggers.

WhereBloggersCreate2button.jpg
http://mydesertcottage.blogspot.com/201 … party.html

I spied three Teddy Talkers who are part of the party: Ginger Braeme of bearbits, Tina Jensen of TinyBear, and me (Debora Hoffmann of New Avenue Crew). You can click my blog link below to visit my blog and see where I create. I've visited Ginger and Tina, too, and it was such fun to peek into their creative spaces.

Hope you can drop in for a visit! And I hear the party will be going for a while and will also be archived, so don't feel like you must visit everyone today--what a long day that would be!

I'm eager to hear what you think about the party. Have fun!

~Debora

Fallenrose near Cologne

Debora,

I really enjoyed the tour of your working space, it must be great for you to have so much space to be creative in.
I wish I was so fortunate and had an own room for my creative stuff, but I only have my sleeping room - well, I tend to expand my sewing to the living room, overflooding the couch with all my materials, but my parents don't like this....

Hugs, Ariane

Website

Ariane, I'm glad you enjoyed your visit! I used to have very small spaces, and overflowing onto the couch is something I've done, too. bear_happy Just make your little space yours, and someday you may have even more.

Hugs from Colorado,
Debora

Website

Oh, and I forgot to mention that Michele Seraphim of Seraphim Bears is also participating in the party. Sorry, Michelle! :redface:

Board footer