Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

BearMeToo BearMeToo
Sweden
Website

IMG_1164.jpgIMG_1156.jpgI have created these two bears for a very sweet lady. She wanted a boy and a girl with pull- a- long toys. They are now on there way to there new home bear_happy
Hugs
Ann-Marie

Vicki Posts: 99

Oh just too cute!!  And I just love the little pull-toys!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

~Vicki

Sarah Sarian Miniature Bears
South Wales

bear_thumb  bear_thumb  They are both wonderful.  I'm sure their new owner can't fail to be happy with them.  Their toys are fab too.  bear_original  bear_original

Hugs,

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

I just love your bears - they always make me smile  bear_wub

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub Got to love them both, but that pink bear is so wonderful.  I am sure the new mom will love them so much, what a great job you have done as usual.
Hugs Pat bear_flower

BearMeToo BearMeToo
Sweden
Website

Thank you so much for your nice comments bear_flower . I am happy to say that them have arrived at there new home now and she liked them very much!  bear_original

Hugs
Ann-Marie

KatieRaeBears Katie Rae Bears
sheffield
Website

I LOVE them - Im so pleased you are coming to The Great Yorkshire Teddy Bear Event!!!

I have a thing for pull toys they are fantastic!!

see you in November Ann-Marie  :dance:

Hugs
Katherine x

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

Ann-Marie, they are both just as cute as they can be and their pull-along toys are adorable!
Hugs,
Janice

Good Juju Bears and Dolls Good Juju Bears and Dolls
From Spain and live in Germany

They are both adorable !!!  I'm sure the new mom will love them  bear_wub  bear_smile  Great job!

Board footer