Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Dawn J Hugs Unlimited
West Yorkshire
Website

Quick reminder that entry forms are to be returned by the end of this month. You then have until the middle of September to make and photograph your entry.

The British Bear Fair has moved from Hove to Brighton this year, which should mean lots of new collectors attending the show. Brighton is well known for being an 'Arty' city and the thousands of free parking spaces at the racecourse should be a real draw as well.

If you want to exhibit at the fair, there is a substantial discount if you enter the BBAAs as well.

All short-listed entries will be featured in Teddy Bear Times before the event. The top three in each category will be featured after the event as well, and one lucky winner will have their entry on the front cover of Teddy Bear Times.

I have seen some amazing work on this forum and at other shows like Stratford. Don't hide your light under a bushel!  Forms can be printed off the website www.britishbearfair.co.uk

If you cannot attend in person, perhaps there is someone who can 'Bear Sit' for you for the weekend.

I look forward to seeing lots of you there.

Dawn

Andrea Artemis bears
Devon

Thanks for the reminder I am going to be brave and try an entry

Andrea xx

WoozieJu Woozie Ju Bears
North Walsham
Website

Hi Dawn,
Are you aware of any of the details of the different categories? I've done a bear which fits into Cat 1 (miniature dressed/undressed) but I've done a sort of setting/display for her? In the rules of criteria it says that only bears entered in the Group catagories can use a" tableau" but (I'm being a bit thick here!) do you think that's the sort of thing they mean? Not sure of the definition of "tableau"?
Hope you can help & sorry to be a pain asking stupid questions?!
Hugs,
Julia x

Dawn J Hugs Unlimited
West Yorkshire
Website

Hi Julia

You are not being a pain at all.  As far as I know, 'Tableau' means more than one bear. So a little setting should be fine.

I hope that helps.

Thanks Dawn

Board footer