Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Boy, Shelli you put the word out and everyone jumps...does that happen at home too?  If so what's the secret?   bear_grin

Shantell

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Yeah, Shelli is it the same at home??
( I bet it is  :hug: b025.gif  e055.gif  )

HUGGS, Julia bear_whistle

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_grin  I'd love to hear your secret too, Shelli!  bear_flower

I'm a total doormat at home. My Hubs rarely hears me, which means that my good ideas come back at me as 'his' (not always a bad thing, if you know how to manage it!), and my kids just pat me on the head (metaphorically) and go their own ways. The dogs have me wrapped around their hairy little paws. Rabbits and cats too.

Maybe I need assertiveness training?

Eileen

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Shelli...how high was I supposed to jump???   bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh

I think the photo gallery was a wonderful idea.  I really enjoy putting a face to all the names here.  I hope more people will post a photo.

You ALL look GREAT!

ELLEN...I can hardly see you.  Do you have a larger picture?

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

You people are the ONLY people on earth who listen to me.  Why do you think I spend so much time here???

bear_original

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

I jumped through hoops to get my picture up there!!! bear_grin  bear_grin Yeah now it is showing up!!!!! :dance:  :clap:
Ha Ha WHo's the BOSS!!!  SHELLI!!!!!! bear_grin
kathy

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Okay... yesterday when I painted the library, I ran across that had our wedding photos in it.  Now, I had to scan it in, so it is horribly blurry and small. And it's 6 years old!  Honestly, I haven't changed much... just a bit more haggard around the eyes after having an additional two children!  Sorry for the quality & size, and I promise to get a proper photo up there asap... !  Anyway, you get the general idea, and you have the "pleasure of seeing my lovely husband in profile as well!

Beary truly yours,
Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

Board footer