Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Lemming that I am, let me jump on the bandwagon, now that you have all paved the way and made it socially acceptable.

Honestly, I have no idea what you have all been talking about.  CLEAR the PM's?  Why?  How?  How many can we have?  When does this become an issue?  Maybe, is it because I'm just not getting many PM's?  What are you guys SAYING...?

Laughing here...

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

I know this one...I know I know...hand raised...

You can click back and forth in your PM's from INBOX to SENT messages (it's in parathesis at the top "switch to sent message/inbox"...if you notice there is a line somewhere near the top of your message boxes that says a percentage which tells you how full your boxes are.  You can select "delete multiple messages" near the bottom which will then put little boxes next to the individual messages and you can then mark the ones you want to delete and then select delete and it will then let you delete those marked.  You need to do that in the INBOX and SENT MESSAGES.  You can also choose when sending a message to not have it saved...it's an option near the bottom I believe.

Also...in the TECH SUPPORT part of this forum...I do believe Quy posted that he's increased our message storage areas to 100 messages.

So...I've written all of this without checking all the specifics first...so don't go and quote me...but you should get the gist of it.

So...go forth and PM with glee!!!

Dilu Posts: 8,574

What?!

Shelli your box will tell you when it gets full with exclamation marks and everything!

The box can be very emphatic!!!

And then you start deleting....but like Shantell told us you have to erase from both sites......it got confusing for me cuz I was deleting things I had already deleted.....

I can't believe your box hasn't gotton full!

bear_wacko

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

bear_sad  Nobody loves me... bear_sad

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Well your looking at another one who just found her messages after all this time and i thought i was the only one  bear_grin bear_grin :lol:dont know what made me look there  bear_grin bear_grin

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon
Shelli wrote:

bear_sad  Nobody loves me... bear_sad

Oh PUHLEEZE!!!!

You better be careful...we are just the bunch to fill your inbox full just because we can....   bear_grin  bear_rolleyes  bear_whistle

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Shelli you silly billy, of course we love you...your'e one of our bestest mates here on TT.

Go give yourself a hug every minute throughout the day from all us chatterboxes, yer here!  bear_wub bear_wub bear_wub

Jane  bear_original bear_original bear_original bear_original bear_original bear_original bear_original bear_original bear_original

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Well, I think this has been very enlightening...see what we can learn here???? :dance: :dance: :dance:  There are just so many interesteing things going on here that many of us never even noticed the PM thing...now PMS...that's another story!

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I have had to delete messages like 4 times becuase a big warning comes up YOUR INBOX IS FULL! 

LOL so I go through and delete multiple messages bear_original

nettie scotland
Website

I feel quite an intelligent dirty blonde now.I found the pm box on my first day.To tell the truth it just popped up suddenly don't know how but now I do.
I sat my driving test a few weeks ago and could not tell right from left for a few seconds.My examiner asked if I was having a "blonde moment".I slapped his thigh quite hard but he still passed me  luckily.
Is everyone else making Christmassy stuff?My workroom is santa's grotto.
Diane xxx

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Besides, who cares - everyone wants to be a blonde don't they?

Um .... no.  Categorically not.  I am the least blonde person I know.   (With absolutely no disrepect to any of you beautiful blonde gals out there!)  :whistle:

I don't even have blonde moments, I have senior moments instead ...  bear_grin 

I'm brunette and proud to be hanging on in there (wagin' war on the grey as we speak!)  bear_happy bear_grin

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I am not a blonde but I do have "those" moments, My hubby and I call them "brain farts" LOL   bear_laugh

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

HEY JUDI!  I sent you another PM LOL

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Thanks Kimmy!  Now I check them regularly...I am blonde...and proud of it bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh ...it comes in handy when I do dumb things!!! bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

LOL... I check my PMs all the time - that is the first thing I do when I log on is to see if I have new messages bear_original

I am not blonde so I dont have that excuse! LOL

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Am I the only one who doesn't see the PM you've got mail type thingy?

Maybe if it flashed?  Maybe if it flashed and was in red and had noise....a teddy voice saying "mESSAGE ALERT"  and a golly voice saying, "Let me do it, I wannna I wanna" a015.gif  a015.gif  a015.gif  a015.gif  a015.gif

a015.gif

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Board footer