Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

I just love Kat Michalski's bears, I contacted her about 3 weeks ago for a special order, I told her I wanted my own little female bear named Hope, she contacted me this morning with pictures and tracking info for my new sweety...............I LOVE HER, look how sweet this bear is,  can't wait to hold her.........then to see the wonderful news of Lily and Hope together again today.........This has been a WONDERFUL DAY!!! bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub 

MyHOPE3.gif

MyHOPE5.gif

MyHope8.gif

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Fantastic!  What a gorgeous bear, and so perfect to see her today.

Joanne

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Nice!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  I love the innocence on her face.

Becky

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

Beautiful!  You are so lucky!

Hugs,
Alison

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

She's beautiful, Tami!
Hugs,
Janice

puca bears puca bears

She's gorgeous!  Lucky you............
and of course - impeccable timing!
huggies
Maria

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Oh that is a darling bear!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

What a beautiful bear!

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub Wow what a beautiful bear you have.  It is perfect for the name of Hope, and yes isn't it great that Hope and Lily are together again.  What a great video of the two of them.  Good luck with your new Hope.
Hugs Pat

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Oh wow, she's fabulous, lucky you!

Karon Posts: 751

Lovely bear!

sylvia bjb blue jean bears
Website

Tami, she's a lovelyl black bear cub.....beautifully created!! Lucky you! That Lily and Hope are back together again is the most amazing news...........so wonderful!!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

:hug:

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

Oh my gosh Tami...she is gorgeous!!!  After being gone for a while, I am having so much fun seeing how bear artists are evolving into true 'artists of the cloth'.
It is amazing how different art forms will continually get better and better.  When I first started bear making, they were pretty basic and now,,,my goodness I can only imagine how they do such beautiful work.
I remember how we all went gaga over the 'new' eyelids Michelle Lamb made...and all tried to figure out how she did them.  They are still gorgeous and I absolutely love her bears...but look at what has happened to the art since them.  Eyes that open and close, mouths that do all sorts of things, claws, teeth...it is amazing.
Thank you for sharing your gorgeous new 'family member'.
hugs,
Nancy

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Kat just emailed me...........Intercal just called her they are going to use pictures of Hope on the site to represent her black fur..........COOL!!!!

lovenshire Love and Cuddle Nursery
Missouri
Website

WOW is all I can say...she is gorgeous!  You are one lucky lady...have fun with your little Hope bear...

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website
TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Hope arrived today, she is even more beautiful in person! I just LOVE her!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  Hope is a gorgeous little thing . . . lucky you!

Board footer