Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Pages:
rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Oh no, how awful that he had to suffer a setback.  Hope they can figure out both his seizure meds and his back quickly so that he can get back on that road to recovery.   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

Lenora,
How tragic that this has happened.  We will pray that all goes well.  Please keep us posted.

Hugs,
Alison

Us Bears Pennsylvania

I went through similar stuff at the hospital when I had my accident.

I had to get CAT scans and X-rays and all kinds of doctors gave me their opinions about all the operations they would have to do but, in the end, it was all speculation.

I had (and technically still have... even though I have healed) a fractured skull and three fractured vertebrae.
However, to hear the doctor describe it, I have a hairline fracture of the left orbital and cracked transverse processes of the C-7, C-8 and T-1 vertebrae.

However, when pressed, the doctor finally said, "Ummm, you've got some cracked bones.  You'll heal if you rest up for a few weeks."  ;)

My accident was no where near as bad as Rogers but the same thing applies:  It often sounds a lot worse than it really is.  Just be patience.  This is nothing that the application of Bear Power can't handle!  bear_laugh  bear_laugh

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

So sorry to hear this, hope he gets better soon, sending hugs and prayers your way

Pages:

Board footer