Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Sandra Heartbeat Bears New Zealand
Gisborne

A really good  ex student of mine has gone to Bristol in England and to stop being home sick she has emailed me to find if I know where to buy teddy supplies in Bristol area as she wants to make a bear again
Is there any English bear maker that can give me directions for her. Funny how the students think you know everything......... I know I get certain supplies from all over the world but I have no knowledge of Bristol
I would really appreciate any help
Hugs
Helen

clare14 Country Bears
England

Hiya Helen,

I've recently moved away from my hometown very near Bristol, but there aren't any bear supplies shops (to my knowledge) in Bristol itself.   I think maybe the closest supplier would be Bear Basics, they are in Wincanton which is roughly 30 miles ish away - Bear Basics will let you visit by appointment I think.  :O)   Hope this helps a little.   bear_original

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Christie Bears is near Cardiff, not sure if you can visit them, but they do do fairs.

Sandra Heartbeat Bears New Zealand
Gisborne

Thank you ladies. I will email my ex student and she can try these two avenues. Muchly appreciated
Hugs Helen

Board footer