Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Federbaerchen Federbaerchen
Munich - Germany

img1425klein.jpgimg1422klein.jpgHello

I am happy to introduce to you two of my latest creations. Ladies first  bear_original .
This is Priscilla. I made her while I was looking the wedding between the Swedish Princess Victoria and her husband Daniel. She is 14 cm/ 5,5 inches  tall and is maid with pink mohair.

And there is George, a real Bavarian elephant as you can see at his hat. Maybe you know the “Oktoberfest” in Munich, do you? I´m looking forward to this event. In this year it celebrates the 200th anniversary. He is also 14 cm/ 5,5 inches tall and made out of grey short alpaca.

I hope you like the two elephants!

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, what a cute pair, and love George's hat

Vicki Posts: 99

Simply ADORABLE!!!   :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Sarah Sarian Miniature Bears
South Wales

bear_original  bear_original  Two great elephants!   bear_original  bear_original   I hope they find a new home together, it seems a shame to split them up; they look well suited together.  bear_original

Hugs,

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

beautiful elephants!  bear_wub  I really like the way you've done their feet and tails, and of course - George's hat and Priscilla's roses.

Becky

Good Juju Bears and Dolls Good Juju Bears and Dolls
From Spain and live in Germany

Both of them are great, Claudia!!!  Your elephant are adorable bear_wub  I hope to see mor of them in the future bear_wub

Board footer