Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

honusms Fort Worth, Texas

RB-Portrait-with-PR.jpgRaccoon-Bear-Right-Side.jpgJust put this guy together and I'm really pleased!  He's made from a fluffy recycled raccoon jacket.  His name has not yet been made clear to me, so for now he's R. B.  He's 24" tall and very stout with steel shot and plastic pellets to give him further substance.  Like Big Daddy, he's a good listener.  But he's a more an active listener than a consoling one.  I get the feeling that he's genuinely interested in my doings and would like to participate!

Raccoon skins are tough and I went through several needles and have thimble blisters.  I think the end result is worth it, though.

Sue

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Wow - so much character on his handsome face!  :clap:

Becky

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

He looks terribly wise and profound

Pat Klein Faux Paw Bears
Tallahassee, Florida

Hi Sue,

Comparing him to Big Daddy, he is definitely a more serious bear.  You can't pull the wool over his eyes! bear_whistle

Love his bear suit!  Sorry about the blisters...but he was worth it.

Pat

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

He is gorgeous!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  I know what you mean about the raccoon skin... every time I use raccoon I swear I never will again as the hide is so tough.  But eventually I do as the fur is so beautiful!

Good Juju Bears and Dolls Good Juju Bears and Dolls
From Spain and live in Germany

Wow, Sue. He is great.  So a wonderful lobely expression on his face bear_thumb  bear_wub

Board footer