Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Andrea Artemis bears
Devon

bears-various-033.jpgbears-various-054.jpgHi everyone this is my new puppy Isabelle, she is five way jointed and made from sparse mohair. I hope you like her some comments would be appreciated to know if i'm heading in the right direction

Andrea xx

Rich1988 aRTy Bears
Burton, Staffs

Heading in the right direction? I think she's perfect already. So, so, so, so, so adorable!

Richard
x

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

Hello Andrea - from one Andrea told to the other Andrea - this is a reallllllllllllllllllll cutieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

have so many beary hugs  bear_wub

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Aawwwwwwwwww I wouldn't change a thing about this gorgeous puppy  bear_wub

Federbaerchen Federbaerchen
Munich - Germany

Hello Andrea, yes the direction is absolutely right! Isabelle looks so cute! I think she wants to have some sister and brothers :-)

shiniker Little Leaf Bears by Shanna
Loveland

Darling.  I love the ears!

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

That is one sweet puppy!  You've got a wonderful design there!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Andrea Artemis bears
Devon

Thanks for all your lovely comments they are really good to hear. I wil post a picture of her brother max soon

Andrea xx

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

What a cute little scamp

Good Juju Bears and Dolls Good Juju Bears and Dolls
From Spain and live in Germany

Your little puppy is so cute.  bear_wub  Yeah please, show us her brother Max bear_thumb

dinimm Melbourne

Very cute Andrea!  bear_wub

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

Adorable!!!!!!!!! You are heading in the right direction for sure!
Beth

Thea-MillyMe Milly Me®
Website

Awwwwwwwwwwe I simply love you little puppy very much. He is soooooooooooooooooo cute  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub !!!!!!! I am doggie mad for many years. Cannot live without them. 
For some reason he reminds me a bit of IDEFIX the little doggie of Astérix & Obelix, which is also very cute!!
You really did a good job, wonderful design  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Andrea Artemis bears
Devon

Thanks for all your lovely comments, i am still trying to post the picture of max i've got a new dongle for the computer which is faster but for some reason it still won't load

Board footer