Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

I haven't been here for awhile as I have been so busy.

I have an order of 30 bears for one customer to complete by Christmas.....10 done 20 to go..

I have just completed a project for Australian Bear Creations Magazine.

We have been so busy with our renovations and the week-end of the 21st August we are having a birthday party bash here at home.

As well as my 60th birthday, it is a grandsons on the 11th August, my son and daughters (twins) on the 17th August and my husbands on the 23rd August....45 guests invited and they all have accepted.
The house will have beds everywhere , fortunately we are having it catered for...roast beef and pork, salads and lots of sweeties...

Not much time to catch my breath.....

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

A very Happy Birthday to you and yours!  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:

Becky

EvaJ EJ's Crafts
Fort Mohave, Arizona

Happy Birthday to you and everyone else in your family.  You do have a busy, busy month.  Good luck in getting all those bears done too.

Us Bears Pennsylvania

Holy smoke!  That's awesome!
30 Bears!  Your house must be wall-to-wall fur!  :lol:

If I got an order that large I'd have a hard time deciding whether it was a blessing or a curse!  ;)
Of course, it's a blessing but it's a lot of work...

Anyway, keep up the good work!  All the Bears in this den are pulling for you!  bear_thumb

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

bear_shocked  bear_shocked  bear_shocked  bear_shocked  My goodness, Denise, what a challenge!!  Happy birthday to you and yours.  Sounds like a ton of work and a lot of time management in the forecast for you.  Wishing you the best and it's good to see you here.

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

Thanks everyone.

The bear making is like an assembly line, not how I sew normally.

All the bears are cut out and in their very own cliplock bag.
I sew them together through the week, usually get 3 done and then spend the week-end stuffing and assembling.

A little stressed, but fortunately they are all 6"-7" bears, so if I keep my production line happening I won't get too overwhelmed. Says she, ask me this in November!!!!

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Wow, WTG on the order and the mag.  Happy birthday to you all, sounds like you have a great celebration planned  :cake:

JanetB Posts: 112

Enjoy all those wonderful celebrations.

Board footer