Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

group2.jpgI have been busy working on these bears for a UK shop called 'One More Bear' ... introducing 20" McVitie, 14" Strawberry Shortcake and 12" Hobnob (I love biscuits, can you tell?!!! bear_tongue )  and below is 20" Fausto.  The bears will be in the shop from the end of this week.

Fausto450.jpg

Rich1988 aRTy Bears
Burton, Staffs

Beautiful as always! Love McVitie... obviously  bear_tongue  but must say Hobnob's a really cutie for a little one. Stoke's not far from me so may have to pay a visit.

Richard
x

Kent
Website

Delighted you like them Richard!  Lovely to hear from you.  The bears will be arriving at the shop on Friday by the way. bear_original

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Awww...  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  I really like this batch! (Hobnob if I could only choose one bear_original )

Becky

Thea-MillyMe Milly MeĀ®
Website

Beautiful as ever Paula..........!!!!!!!!  bear_wub

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Oh, they are all so beautiful, Paula! I'm sooo loving your oldies, particularly Hobnob. bear_wub

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp
Rich1988 wrote:

Beautiful as always! Love McVitie... obviously  bear_tongue  but must say Hobnob's a really cutie for a little one. Richard x

My sentiments exactly Rich !!   bear_thumb 
When will Paula make bears for a Belgian teddy bear shop ??  bear_tongue   (don't think there is one here  bear_sad ).

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

kallie214 Friends "Fur" Life Bears
Gig Harbor, WA.
Website

I want one, or two, or three...aw heck, I want 'em all! I love your bears Paula!!

Bear Hugs,

Kim

Boogaloo Bears Boogaloo Bears
united kingdom

Your bears are as adorable as always  bear_grin

Hugs

Lisa x

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

A gorgeously well baked crew!

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

Beautiful, every one of them!  I love that first photo - you did a fab job on arranging them for their photo shoot.   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Kent
Website

I'm really happy you like these bears and Melisa, thank you for noticing the photography too!  :photo:

Little Hobnob seems to be a big hit with everyone ... must be the thought of those yummy biscuits! bear_tongue

MadScientwist Posts: 65

I LOVE the little brown one!!!!

Board footer