Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Fallenrose near Cologne

I've noticed some bears that were made of Alpaca and the fur looks so soft and gorgeous, I'd like to try it.

I took a look at Intercal's website, but find their navigation rather difficult, so I wanted to know if anybody of you could point me to other sites that sell Alpaca, I'd love to have some with two colors (different baking than fur or different tips), like the one Sue from TeddyBuys used for her "Buddy" (http://www.teddy-talk.com/viewtopic.php?id=37504), something like that.

Your help would be really appreciated!

Hugs, Ariane

joibear Tickled Pink Bears
Durango, Colorado

I did get the alpaca I have from Intercal, but, I have to agree with you their site is very difficult to get around.  Another site I really like and I find it much easier to get around is Probear, link below:
http://probear.com/com/index.htm

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Intercal sells beautiful alpaca.  Go to their site.  Click web catalog.  Then on the right just type alpaca into the search. 

Joanne

Fallenrose near Cologne

Probear! D'Oh, why didn't I think of them, too? I mean.. I browsed through their mohair before...I should have noticed the lpaca too  bear_wacko  Thanks for remembering me!

Joanne, thanks for posting this instructions, I now was finally able to actually FIND the Alpaca - and they even have the tipped one I'M looking for *_* Thanks so much, this will be surely something I buy - next month when I have some money again lol

Big Hugs to anybody, Ariane

enchantmentsart Feather Heart Creations
TX

http://www.edinburghimports.com/shopping/FabricList.asp
Edinburg has Alpaca too it's right under mohair on the list

emmastephens Emma Stephens Crafty Creations
Gloucestershire

They've got 20% off Helmbold alpaca fabric until the 27th of August on www.christiebears.co.uk
bear_grin

Emma
xxx

Fallenrose near Cologne

Edinburgh.. I was trying to remember their name this afternoon, but couldn't find it  :crackup:  Thanks!

Emma, thank you for mentioning this shop, I didn't know it before - and there are very nice colors! Now it will be hard to decide which one to buy as I can't afford much at the moment...

Hugs, Ariane :hug:

K Pawz Guest

I love Gertie's alpaca, and shipping should be decent to you too since she is in the Netherlands.
www.knoevelkes.com

Hugs,
Krista

Fallenrose near Cologne

Yesss, another great webshop I'll surely use in the future, their alpaca looks great - and their other stuff, too!

Thank you so much!

Hugs, Ariane

brtstar1 Bright Star Promotions, Inc.
Louisville, KY
Website

Hi
Ed Spencer has some very nice Alpaca for sale.
Contact him at espencer@cox.net
Tell him Valerie sent you!

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

I use quite a lot of alpaca for my bears its so gorgeous to work with. Do try Bear Basics ..Susan has some lovely tipped alpacas at the moment!

Hugs Yvonne  bear_flower

Board footer