Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

I don't think this was already posted, but forgive me if it was, I'm just excited to share bear_original

I just returned home yesterday from an unbelievable and hot family vacation to Arizona & Nevada.  Who in their right mind visits the desert in August lol  bear_whistle  !!!!  It was a long flight from the Canadian East Coast to almost the US west coast , but so worth it.  We visited Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon areas.   Vegas is an "interesting" place , too loud and busy for me but fun to have seen.  However,  I must say the Grand Canyon is so beautiful and surreal , there are no words to describe it !

I also had the wonderful opportunity to arrange to meet some bear artists for lunch in a gorgeous town called Sedona, Az.  These sweet ladies drove from the Pheonix are to get together with me, and I am so blessed to have met them.  What great ladies and talented artists.  It's always nice to see artists and their bears in person bear_original

Here we are enjoying lunch on a HOT Arizona day, last Saturday Aug. 21 .

Left to right :  Joanne Livingston ( Desert Mountain Bears),  Me (Tammy- Beckoning Bears) , Janice Woodard ( Booh Bears) ,  Alison McKee ( ETeddys)

Artist_Lunch.jpg

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

It was so nice to meet you Tammy!  I had a wonderful time visiting with the ladies in my most favorite place.

Joanne

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Glad you had such a fun trip

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

I LOVE Sedona!!! Great shops, food... such a wonderful atmosphere. Meeting bear artists there for lunch would be the icing on the cake!! Lucky you!! So glad you all were able to get together!!

enchantmentsart Feather Heart Creations
TX

Oh I love Sedona! What a great idea to meet and have lunch! You'll have to stop in Texas next  bear_original

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Hi Tammy, bear_flower

Glad that you were able to get together with the other bear artists and have lunch together ~ what fun.
Sounds like a lovely holiday.

Hugs
Carolyn
:hug:

TreacleBears Treacle Bears

How brilliant you could all get together!!!!
xxx

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Thanks for posting this picture, Tammy; it's nice to finally be able to put a face to the artists !!  bear_smile

I am glad you had such a good time (hot) time !

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & Violet

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

It was so nice to meet you, Tammy!  We all had a lot of fun! 
Hugs,
Janice

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub Tammy, saw your pictures on facebook, fabulous and so unreal, I can only hope I get out west some day to see the grand canyon.  What a treat to meet people from TT and put the face with the bears.  That would be a real treat for me.
Glad you enjoyed yourself and thanx for sharing.
hugs Pat bear_flower

Board footer