Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

puca bears puca bears

Just wanted to wish all of you who are going to Hugglets, whether as exhibitor or  visitor, a great  time! And most of all, lots of FUN!
huggies
Maria

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Thanks Maria.  bear_flower   

I'm sure it will be fantastic; I just hope I won't be as overwhelmed as last time.  bear_grin   I nearly lost my head last year ....  :crackup:

I'm going for the "cool and collected" approach this year ... fat chance that will succeed !   :crackup:

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

puca bears puca bears

Peter.."cool and collected"???????? I seem to remember at one point last year coming across you, looking - well - "shell shocked" comes closest!    Faced with all those glorious bears, I'm sure all resolve will disappear.............just ENJOY it! Wish I could be there too.........but we're in a post-holiday "austerity phase"!
big hugs
Maria

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Have a great time Peter, i'm sure lots of new friends will find their way home with you  bear_grin

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

Thank you bear_original Sorry you won't be there!

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

Aww Maria, I hadn't realised that you weren't coming this year. What a shame, I'd have loved a good catch up - it's been far too long! Never mind, hopefully I'll catch up with you at one of next year's? I'm excited and nervous about tomorrow having been out of the loop for a while. I've been working like a mad woman in the evenings to get ready but unfortunately I'm going to have a very 'bare' bear table with only 9 bears/critters (7 of those are under 10" too! Eek!).....off to do the finishing touches, then photograph them for the show preview on my website....

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Thanks Maria, what a shame you won't be having fun with us this time. There was me all ready with my camera to get pickies of you.  bear_grin

Hugs, Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

WoozieJu Woozie Ju Bears
North Walsham
Website

Hope you all have a lovely time tomorrow! :hug:
Sorry I can't come too but I'll bet it's a great show & everyone will enjoy themselves....
Big Hugs,
Julia x

Board footer