Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

That's great news Sophie  bear_happy

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  Hooray, Sophie . . . that is wonderful!  Congratulations!

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Yay, WTG Sophie!  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub  :dance: Great news Sophie, I hope it all works out for you.
Hugs Pat bear_flower

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Good job Sophie! So do tell, what are you going to write about? What kind of articles are they looking for?

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

That's fantastic news, Sophie, I bet you are very excited yourself.    :dance:  bear_thumb
It's gives a great deal of satisfaction to see your very own articles in print (I know  bear_whistle ).

As Michelle already asked, please tell us what you will be writing about ? (not only about teddy bears I imagine  bear_laugh ).

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Hi Sophie, bear_flower

I am so happy for you, just had the chance to come and visit TT.
Good luck with the job and yes, please tell us what things you are going to write about.

Have a happy weekend
Hugs
Carolyn

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Thanks, my dear friends!

I found a subject for my very first article. I just hope it will be accepted.
I will talk about the coming inauguration of the part of the street in my village where they buried the electric and phone cables and put beautiful lamps.
Not that exciting subject, but I was short in time to find a subject plus the other correspondant was first "arrived" on another idea I had!
In a house in my village where there will be an auction (early afternoon today) where they sell lots of stuff (the house itself is for sell (not in auction) and they want to get rid of all what's inside.  So I will ask if they accept me to make a very short article (maybe just a photo and a few lines).

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

puca bears puca bears

YAY, Sophie.....TOLD you you'd get the job!!!!!!!!!! So pleased for you - and I'm sure you'll make a success of it, and greater things to come!
big huggies
Maria

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

:dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

I succeeded! See my new thread "Good news".

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Board footer