Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

shiniker Little Leaf Bears by Shanna
Loveland

I was posting my bears on bearpile all summer.  None sold off of the site so I decided to let my membership expire until it got closer to Christmas.  Now I see that it's $5 more expensive per month that it used to be!  I think I'll wait until I have something new to list so it goes on the front page.  I was a bit disappointed.  When did this happen?

Shanna

edited due to my incompetent math skills....grrrr

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Dave sent a note a couple of weeks ago about the price increase.

For me (as a regular member) the increase was about 50% (from $10 to $15), but I can understand that he needed to make the change.

Becky

joibear Tickled Pink Bears
Durango, Colorado

Yes, I was a bit disappointed too since I never recieved a note from Dave regarding a price increase. 
Oh, well, I guess ya gotta do, what ya gotta do.   bear_ermm bear_ermm

Kelly

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

Even with the price increase, it is still a much better value for your money than ebay.   There aren't any manufactured bears overshadowing the artist bears.  It's been a long time since he raised the prices, I guess it was time!
Hugs,
Janice

lemon wolf bear 1 Lemon Wolf Bears
Northern MN.
Website

I agree Janice...not only does the price for a whole month represent just one listing on Ebay, there is also no final value fee, which on Ebay is over $40 per bear for me!! Ouch!!  I love Bearpile and can't beat the exposure, none of those listings of wings or false artist bears that are really manufactured knick knacks knocking you off the front page in only hours after you list your item. Susan.

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

I have to agree with Susan, Bearpile is fantastic.

I started off just opting for one month "to see how it went" and have never looked back................in fact I was late renewing one month and a collector emailed me to see if I was still making bears. You see the thing with Bearpile it is permanent exposure, your listings only get removed if you remove them and just because a bear doesn't sell straight away it doesn't mean that no-one wants it, a collector maybe just hoping to gain a bit of extra cash from somewhere to buy  bear_thumb

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

Hi Everyone,

Slightly out of context, but I'm trying to sign up right now and it keeps telling me "Invalid Code. Please Re-enter ". Anyone else had this problem?

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

No but contact Dave, he will sort you out in a jiffy.................... bear_wub

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website
FenBeary Folk wrote:

No but contact Dave, he will sort you out in a jiffy.................... :love:

LOLZ!! Nearly just did, but then I worked it out, I'm such a twit XD Underneath the section where it asks about you being in a particular fair it sais 'enter number 712 ___' and I assumed it meant that your number in the show was 712 xxx, not that you had to type those numbers to submit the form!  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

I am such a blonde.... lol!

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

bearpile IS THE BEST - there is nothing like bearpile - I can understand the price - Dave is doing a magnific job - thanks Dave!!!!!!!

shiniker Little Leaf Bears by Shanna
Loveland

I do really like Bearpile, but have yet to sell anything on it, so the increase for me it difficult.  I think I'll try and hold out until I have a bunch to list.

Thanks everyone

\Shanna

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

I haven't had luck on Bearpile either. I am about to sign on again myself as I have let my membership expire as well. I hope I do better this time around as I don't want to have to go back to ebay.
Beth

Board footer