Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

lisaastrup Astrup Bears
Slangerup- Copenhagen

Hi.

I joined Bear Pile 4 days ago, and then yesterday I got a notice that I had a sale.

I rushed back and contacted the woman with info and paypal ID, but now I have not got payment
or heard back - I'm worried, is that normal ?

When I sell on ebay I use to get payment right away  ;)

Allso on on BP, I can't see mails I have sent, how do I keep track on them then ?     bear_whistle

huggleybear C.W. Huggley Bears
Statham, GA

Hi Lisa,
I have sold one bear on Bearpile so far and this has been my experience....
I received an email that I had an order. When I viewed the order, I had the purchasers name and contact information: name, address, phone number and email address.  I too expected payment quickly as I previously sold on Ebay and was used to a quick payment. I sent three emails and no response. I finally called her and left a message.  As it turned out, my emails were going to her spam folder and she was waiting to hear from me before she made her payment. She thanked me for being patient and still wanted my bear. I received an immediate payment and her bear was on its way to her.  Everyone was happy.  All emails were made between our private email accounts, not through Bearpile, which gives me access to all communications between us. I was ready to give up on the sale and thought it might be a scam and was glad I didn't. Thanks to everyone here helping me, I didn't give up.  If you have a question about Bearpile, you can also use their forum and ask questions there. The other artists there are also more than willing to help. Hope this helps.

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Hi Lisa,
     I've had a couple of sales on Bearpile, and one was like Cindy's - no response to my email after the sale, so I also called the lady and had had internet problems and paid me immediately.  Interesting about your Ebay comment though, I've tried four times in the past year to sell on Ebay again and I've had problems with EVERY sale.  Took me almost a month to get payment for the first two sales, third one never paid and I am in the middle of another "non paying bidder complaint" right now.  Ever since they changed the feedback system, the buyers just don't care if they pay or not.

lisaastrup Astrup Bears
Slangerup- Copenhagen
thumperantiques wrote:

Hi Lisa,
     I've had a couple of sales on Bearpile, and one was like Cindy's - no response to my email after the sale, so I also called the lady and had had internet problems and paid me immediately.  Interesting about your Ebay comment though, I've tried four times in the past year to sell on Ebay again and I've had problems with EVERY sale.  Took me almost a month to get payment for the first two sales, third one never paid and I am in the middle of another "non paying bidder complaint" right now.  Ever since they changed the feedback system, the buyers just don't care if they pay or not.

Hi.

thanks for the answer, my own bear selling is before the change.
Ebay sellers are not that happy anymore, we don't get much help there  bear_sad

lisaastrup Astrup Bears
Slangerup- Copenhagen
huggleybear wrote:

Hi Lisa,
I have sold one bear on Bearpile so far and this has been my experience....
I received an email that I had an order. When I viewed the order, I had the purchasers name and contact information: name, address, phone number and email address.  I too expected payment quickly as I previously sold on Ebay and was used to a quick payment. I sent three emails and no response. I finally called her and left a message.  As it turned out, my emails were going to her spam folder and she was waiting to hear from me before she made her payment. She thanked me for being patient and still wanted my bear. I received an immediate payment and her bear was on its way to her.  Everyone was happy.  All emails were made between our private email accounts, not through Bearpile, which gives me access to all communications between us. I was ready to give up on the sale and thought it might be a scam and was glad I didn't. Thanks to everyone here helping me, I didn't give up.  If you have a question about Bearpile, you can also use their forum and ask questions there. The other artists there are also more than willing to help. Hope this helps.

Thanks for your answer, hm...mm, maybe I should call her, but I'm better in writing IMO that talking  bear_laugh   :crackup:

Board footer