Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

shiniker Little Leaf Bears by Shanna
Loveland

Simon-and-bunny-resize.jpgSimon-bunny-bush.jpgSimon-and-friend-resize.jpgLaurie of Laurie Lou bear and I decided to do a swap after the disappointment of the teddy talk fall swap falling through.  I am happy to report that the bear I made for Laurie who I named Simon arrived today safe and sound.  I wanted to share photos with you of Simon and his friend.  Here they are.  After hearing about Simon's arrival, I rushed home to find I had my own package waiting.  I will let Laurie show you photos of my little Barnaby!  This was my very first swap and I really enjoyed it.  Thanks Laurie for all your kindness and for the sweet little bear you sent.

Shanna

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

barnabyfb.jpgI have really enjoyed this swap and it has been a pleasure getting to know Shanna.Simon is such a sweet little bear and I just love his little bunny friend.
I made Barnaby the panda for Shanna and Barnaby is 5 inches high and is quite a solid and heavy bear.I am glad you like him Shanna bear_original
Laurie :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Looks to me like you both got fantastic creations in this swap!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Fallenrose near Cologne

Aww, what cute little bears - seems like you were the perfect swap partners for each other! *_*

Ariane

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aw, such a cute pair of bears

charlotte1 Bears by Charlotte
east anglia
Website

oh lovely !! beautiful bears .  xxx

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Both bears are gorgeous  bear_wub

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Wonderful bears, both of them !   bear_wub   I can imagine you are both pretty pleased.  :dance:

hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

Karon Posts: 751

I think they are both lovely

Board footer