Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Hi everyone. Long time no talk.

We have finally gotten to a point where we can get back into our studio and start creating again. It has been a very hectic year. We sold our acreage and moved into town and bought a condo. Big adjustment I might add.

We had some troubles with illness and then to our joy our youngest son Darcy got married in September to his wonderful lady Meagan.

Darcy-%26-Meagan.jpg

Darcy-and-Meagan.jpg

What a whirl wind of a year!

It is just awesome to be back creating and we will have two new little bears, a bunny and art doll available for adoption within the next week.

This is the most fun I have had in a very long while. So glad to be back and looking forward to visiting with all of you!

Hugs Louise and Garnet

clare14 Country Bears
England

Awwww Louise we missed you both, you have had a busy time.  I hope you are both now settled, I had a BIG move this year too, takes a lot of getting over doesn't it, never felt so tired lol!!  It's wonderful to hear you are creating again, we can't wait to see.....  bear_original

Wow your son's wedding photos are awesome, what a lovely couple, you must be very proud!!

Hugs to you both......xxx :hug:

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

Wecome back! What a busy time you've had Louise and Garnet ....the wedding photos are lovely  bear_wub  :hug:

shiniker Little Leaf Bears by Shanna
Loveland

Beautiful photos.  What a handsome couple!

Tofield Alberta Canada

Thanks so much guys! Cannot wait to see what you have all been up too!

Hugs Louise

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Hi!

Nice to read you again. I has been a strange year for me too... It always feels good when we finally get to make bears again.

Thanks you very much for sharing these beautiful photos of your son's wedding. He really is an handsome man and his wife looks very pretty.

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Densteds Densteds
Website

Louise, how wonderful to see you back, I've thought of you often & wondered how things were going with you...I can fully understand the stress involved in the move from acres to town living, I'm contemplating doing the  the same  thing at the moment and  I have to admit it scares me a little......although I'm getting too old for the all the work involved in living on a large property, I really don't know how I'll go living so close to my neighbours, how have you found it?

What lovely photos of the happy couple, congratulations to them both and my best wishes for a long & happy life together.

Just great to see you back, dear lady, you've been missed and I look forward to seeing your new creations.  bear_flower

Majonbär Majon-Bär
north part of Germany

Welcome back. What wonderful fotos of the both. bear_thumb
I`m looking forward for your new creations

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Welcome Back, Louise.

I am glad that the hectic year for you is over now and that you can concentrate on your bear making. 
After all this time, you must be full of new ideas to start making wonderful creations.  bear_smile

Enjoy and share them with us. 

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Welcome back, and congrats to the family on the wedding

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Hi Louise and Garnet, always glad to hear from you.  Glad to see things are settling down and you can get back to what you enjoy.

I have to say that these pictures done as they are in the woods are some of the most beautiful wedding pictures I have ever seen.  Congratulations on your new daughter.

Joanne

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Hi Louise,

I was just thinking of you yesterday!!  I'm so glad you are settling in now and health issues aren't quite so much of a problem right now.  Congratulations on your son's wedding!  They ARE a lovely couple  bear_wub

Tofield Alberta Canada

Awe you guys have made me cry! It is all good though. We have had a terrible year and still dealling with some stressfull issues but determined to get back to what we love. I am the type of person who hides and does not show myself when times are tough. I really need to work on changing that about myself. I have such wonderful friends here on TT and I am so very grateful for everyone last one of you! I believe I need to surround myself with those of you who are positive and are so gracious with thier friendship. Thank you all of you really.

Hugs Louise

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Yay, great to have you back Louise and Garnet, back here with your teddy family.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Hugs, Jane.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hey, Louise and Garnet . . . you two have been missed around here!  I hope you're settled in and we'll start seeing those wonderful creations soon.  Hope all health problems are stable by now and you guys can visit us often.

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

Welcome back Louise and Garnet, yes you have been missed and can't wait to see all the new things you guys have been working on. Glad that things are slowing down for you and that you can get back to creating.

big hugs

Shane

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Hi Louise, welcome back, look forward to seeing your new creations, hope you settled in your new place now.  The wedding pics are fab, what a lovely couple they make.

Hugs
Pauline

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

It's good to see you back!  I missed seeing your bears on here!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Board footer