Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Isle be Bear Isle be Bear
Isle of Benbecula
Website

SG1L2532b.JPGHello everyone bear_original

I joined about 3 weeks ago and promised I would post picks of my very first bear who will be for sale hopefully this weekend. This is Ash and he is 14" high and comes with his own message in a bottle which he found washed up on the sand while down at the beach.   bear_grin

Angela x

huggleybear C.W. Huggley Bears
Statham, GA

Very good job Angela! Ash is a great first bear.

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Ash is lovely, for a first bear or a 100th bear! Beautiful and well-made.  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

(I love the little white spot on his face. bear_original )

Becky

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub Great bear and great color, what does his message say??
Hugs Pat bear_flower

Isle of Benbecula
Website

Thank you all for the lovely comments about Ash I'm quite excited to be selling my first bear.  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh

Pat his message reads Gun cuireadh do chupa thairis le slainte agus sona. Which is Gaelic for May your cup overflow with health and happiness.

Angela x

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, he's fab, love that fur

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

This bear is gorgeous!
I love the fur you used.

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

Beautiful bear!

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

I love him!  bear_wub How is he your first bear?? Wow. bear_thumb

Debora

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

You are obviously a very creative person..this is a super first bear,,,way better than mine was LOL!

Isle of Benbecula
Website

Thank you everyone for your lovely messages. Just wanted to send you all warm  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  from Benbecula for making me feel so welcome and being so supportive for my first sale, and I can use the word sale because I am very   :dance:  :dance:  bear_original  bear_original  :dance:  :dance:  to say that he sold and will be on his way to his new mummy tomorrow.

Jenny thank you for your comments they mean a great deal coming form you as you are one of the artists I aspire to be like eventually lol. Your bears are just beyond gorgeous  bear_wub  them all.

Board footer