Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

knuffelbear Claudia's Knuffelbaeren
Heinsberg

Hello everybody........I know, I have been away for a long long time ................ I just had not much time to sit at the computer........ Since we have a garden and grow our own vegetables, my free time during the summer months is only little.
Also I had problems with my computer ( almost a year ago  :redface: ) and it took me a very long time to accept my new webdesign tool and found the time to create my new website.

But - Finaly - it is done and my Website is back in the new design.http://www.knuffelbaeren.com/

So you are very Welcome to visit my new Homepage and tell my what you think.

I also sewed a lot of bears in the last weeks, because they asked my to come to a Craft Fair .... in 2 weeks .........
So some of them can be seen here http://www.knuffelbaeren.com/baeren-bears.htm
only small pics, because too many .... will make photos of each one after the Fair.

So, I hope you are not angry with me for beeing away so long..... SORRY again for that!

Have a great day everybody, talkt to you soon again.
Will be here more often now!

Bear hugs

Claudia and the knuffelbears

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

Welcome back - fein, dass Du wieder mehr Zeit für die Bären und alles Rundherum hast
have so many beary hugs from Austria  bear_wub

Heinsberg
Dreli-Bears wrote:

Welcome back - fein, dass Du wieder mehr Zeit für die Bären und alles Rundherum hast
have so many beary hugs from Austria  :love:

Danke schön liebe Andrea!  bear_flower

Bin gerade noch am  Deko Nähen für eine Ausstellung......

huggleybear C.W. Huggley Bears
Statham, GA

Welcome Back, Claudia!  I was away for over five years and have been busy trying to catch up.  So many changes...so much to learn...so happy to be back!!  Love your new website and the bears!

Big Bear Hugs!
Cindy

Heinsberg
huggleybear wrote:

Welcome Back, Claudia!  I was away for over five years and have been busy trying to catch up.  So many changes...so much to learn...so happy to be back!!  Love your new website and the bears!

Big Bear Hugs!
Cindy

Thank you so much Cindy  :hug:  bear_flower
Glad you like my new website and my bears! Still busy for the fair, just finished clothes for the last Knuffels, must make pictures at the weekend!

Big Bear hugs
Claudia

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Great to have you back with us, Claudia!  Of course we're NOT mad at you for being away . . . some need to take sabbaticals from this forum for a variety of reasons and we understand that.  Your bears and website look terrific, and we look forward to having you visit us again.

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Hi, nice to meet you, love the bears you've created for the show, hope it goes well for you  bear_original

Heinsberg
SueAnn wrote:

Great to have you back with us, Claudia!  Of course we're NOT mad at you for being away . . . some need to take sabbaticals from this forum for a variety of reasons and we understand that.  Your bears and website look terrific, and we look forward to having you visit us again.

Thank you so much for your kind note, Sue Ann! hugz.gif I'm glad, you like my bears and website. bear_flower

Heinsberg
rowarrior wrote:

Hi, nice to meet you, love the bears you've created for the show, hope it goes well for you  :)

Hi Katy, nice to meet you too  bear_flower and thank you for your kind note. Will let you know how the show was........ two more weeks to think about doing more bears  bear_whistle

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hi Claudia, nice to see you back here with us. Your bears look lovely, good luck at the craft fair.

Hugs, Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Heinsberg
doodlebears wrote:

Hi Claudia, nice to see you back here with us. Your bears look lovely, good luck at the craft fair.

Hugs, Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Thank you so much Jane  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Heinsberg

The countdown has started - only a few days until the Craft Fair. : bear_shocked
Still working out bits and pieces for decorataion and still thinking of making more bears????
It is so exciting because I did not do any shows or Fairs for a long time and I'm sure I will forget anything at the Weekend!
On Friday I have to set the Stall then I will see what else I could have been doing .... bear_rolleyes .....
So, after this weekend I will be here more, but those last days I can't think and concentrate   :redface:
Will tell you on Monday how the Fair has been and I told my hubby to make lots of nice pictures!

Have  lovely day  bear_flower  :hug:  bear_flower

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Have a fun and successful fair, Claudia!

Heinsberg

Thank you Sue Ann  :hug:  bear_flower

Heinsberg

The Fair is done, weekend is over, and it has been terrible. It has been raining cats and dogs all Friday and Saturday, so all my bears have been very damp in the morning on Saturday and on Sunday. The Stall, we had, has been inside, but in an old fruithall, the doors have been closed over night, but the moisture came through all the cracks. So this has not been very good. But we survived....   bear_whistle
Lots of people were coming - in spite of the wet weather - but they did not buy a lot. I could sell 6 bears at the end, what means, that I did not even get the money back what I've spend for fabrics.
If I would have got only 1 Euro for every " how sweet" or "how lovely" it would have been a great weekend  bear_grin
But hey, it was another try, but I guess for me, it was the last fair for a long time.
I better do with orders come from seeing my website.

So, now I will do single photos from every bear who came back home with me and then I can show you better pictures from all the bears I did.

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Sorry the shoppers weren't out in force at your fair, hopefully they'll all fly off to new homes once they're on the web

Heinsberg

Thanks a lot Kati  bear_flower  :hug: I hope so, after the weekend I start with making all the new photos and do another Update with my website.  bear_original

Board footer