Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Kidsandteddy The kids and teddy too
Lincoln Ca.

Hi everyone,
I just wanted to let everyone know that I just put my very own new Web Site together. About a month ago I asked if anyone knew of any company's that did free web sites. Many of you responded and I went with Yola the one that Joanne Livingston works with and has put together a wonderful site !!!
I signed up with them and went to work. I contacted Joanne many times for help and she walked me through many things that I needed a little advice with. What a real sweetheart.  :hug:
I now have it finished and put it online yesterday. I have much more to learn but this is a start and I can update it myself and not have to pay to have someone else do it. Yay !!! Especially in this economy this is a real plus.

Only one thing when I went in to check everything I lost most of my links that I had put in because I copyed and pasted them from my old site into the new one. I guess that doesn't work.  :crackup:  Anyway if anyone would like to exchange links please let me know. Some of you I remember so I will just go and grab your link off of your site.

Thanks so much,
Hugs,
Bonnie

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Oh Bonnie your website looks wonderful!  I am going over to mine right now to add your link.  I am so glad to have been able to help.  I love Yola.

Joanne

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Very elegant site. I've added your link

Board footer