Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Hi everyone,

It has been a while since I have presented to you some new members in my hug of teddies.  So it gives me great pleasure to announce the arrival of "Amos" and "Nutmeg", two bears made by our own Shannon Smith (Ivyworks).   

I saw both bears here on TT and I couldn't decide which one I liked best, so in the end I adopted both.   bear_whistle

Amos is 15,5" tall and made from lovely white faux fur.  He has a needle-felted nose and German glass eyes and wears a handsome hand knitted scarf.
Nutmeg is 16,5" tall and made from a very soft brown faux fur.  He has a hand-sculpted nose made of polymer clay and wears a dashing bandanna.

As you can see both bears are settling in very well and they don't mind that it has been raining here for four days non-stop.  bear_laugh
I hope you like them as much as I do.

Amos__Nutmeg05TT.jpg 

friends forever
Amos__Nutmeg03TT.jpg Amos__Nutmeg02TT.jpg

enjoying a good book and some cookies
Amos__Nutmeg04TT.jpg

A big thank you to Shannon !  :dance:

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

Lotte Rotten Posts: 108

You couldn't decide which bear to get- so you bought home both bears?!! Now that's the spirit- and I do think you did the right thing, they're both adorable- congrats on your new bear friends!!! bear_laugh

How many do you have in your collection (hope it's Ok to ask- I'm curious!) bear_laugh

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp
Lotte Rotten wrote:

How many do you have in your collection (hope it's Ok to ask- I'm curious!) :D

I have never counted them, Lotte, and I don't plan to either, but I do think there are over 200 teddies in my hug.   bear_wacko  They are not all artist bears, of course, some of them are Steiff bears, Hermann, Merrythought, and others and some are truly mass manufactured teddies (Charlie Bears, Gund, Russ, ....). 

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

ThomasAdam Thomas Adam
Southampton
Website

How lovely.  :)

-- Thomas Adam

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Aw, lucky you, Peter, and lucky bears!

Shannon's designs have such a nostalgic, huggable look, and I'll bet they're wonderful cuddlers.  bear_original

Becky

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  Great additions to your hug, Peter!

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

They are both fantastic.  You really find the most wonderful bears. Both of these guys really have their own unique personality don't they. Amos looks like a very sweet obedient Daddy's boy, while Nutmeg kind of has the look of mischief behind those eyes.  Better watch him. 

Joanne

huggleybear C.W. Huggley Bears
Statham, GA

They are adorable!!

Lotte Rotten Posts: 108

Oh you know what they say; The more the merrier!  bear_wub

Have a great evening!^^

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

They are absolutely charming. I can see why you had to get both!  bear_wub

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

what a great pair, I'm sure they'll be off on special Peter bear adventures soon  bear_grin

Valentina Milan, Italy

Dear Peter they are wonderful! Nutmeg has a very cute nose and I love Amos's fur. He looks like a very hugable bear  :clap:

bear_grin lucky bears dad!  bear_smile

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

They are both wonderful and I love your photography!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Love them both!!!

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Peter they are lovely. You home must look magnificent with all your teddies around.

Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

What a lovely couple - I'm sure your bear-hug is one of the happiest in all over the world to have a bear-father like you!!!!!!

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

It's always a treat to see new members of your hug.  They look very settled!

Hugs

Sue

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

They're darling! Thank you for sharing. I love how you photograph them. I would love to read the book and nibble the cookies with them. bear_original

Relish Bears Relish Bears
Adelaide

What great looking bears!  I have to agree with Melisa...you are great at photography, Peter. bear_original

Board footer