Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

yuklin Shanghai

bear3.jpgbear_innocent 

I am in Xiamen this weekend. it's a nice island in China~ it's warm here,so i have put off my sheep coat bear_tongue

Here is a famous cafe near Xiamen university,quiet and nice,named "brown sugar"

I like the earl grey milk tea very much. Have you try this? 

Maybe if you come to China, i will take you to this nice place bear_flower

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Hi Mia, glad you've found somewhere nice and warm, it's very cold here right now!

yuklin Shanghai

IMG_6529.jpgbear_original

i went to the bund in Shanghai and i found the postbox here.

take a photo and sent my sincerely wish from here~~ bear_innocent

Valentina Milan, Italy

bear_wub Mia I love your pictures around China!!! I've been to Japan, but I'd love to come to China too!

Glasgow

Hope your wish came true Mia

yuklin Shanghai
Valentina wrote:

bear_wub Mia I love your pictures around China!!! I've been to Japan, but I'd love to come to China too!

welcome to china, and maybe i could be your guide bear_original

yuklin Shanghai

IMG_6530.jpgthe pic is also taken in the bund of shanghai. can you see the high building behind Mia. it is the bell tower of shanghai custom building, built in 1893. the building used to be the highest in building in the bund.
The constructure of the bell tower is same with the big ben, and the ring was also the Westminster,but now is the east is red... bear_wacko a historic song of china...

yuklin Shanghai

bell.jpeg:D

the bell tower of shanghai custom building in the night bear_innocent

Glasgow

How cool that they have the same clock on either side of the world.  It's amazing to see different historical buildings aroudn the world and learn where they've come from.

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Great Pictures!! It is very cold here in Minnesota so hearing about the warm weather makes me jealous!

yuklin Shanghai

today we go to the Garden Bridge of Shanghai, a bridge built in 1856. In Chinese we called it "wai bai du qiao"which means free for foreigner.  Since the bridge was built by foreigner, so the chinese people should pay for  it if you want to cross the bridge but foreigner would be free.IMG_6571.jpg

Glasgow

What an interesting story behind the bridge, I wonder where Mia will go next

Board footer