Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

bearlyart Canna Bear Paint
NY

I had a debate with myself as to whether this belonged under bears for sale, showcase, shows, or general.  I'm still not sure, but I'll just stick it here.
bear_original

Anyway, wanted to let people know that the Hurricane Katrina benefit auction bears are listed on ABC's web site now!  Wish we could go to San Diego in person for the show, but our bear will have to represent us instead.  http://www.abcunlimitedproductions.com/  These are a lot of fun to look at!  My mom and I have a bear there, and Sue Ann is not represented once, but twice with very lovely bears.  I saw Laure's name as well, though don't think she hangs around here so much anymore?  Anyone else here on this list that I missed (I'm sorry if I did, I am so bad with names)?

Our donation bear is Blue Belle, a very exciting result of some hand-dying experiments:

bluebelle.jpg

One of the things I like to tinker with is handmade ornaments, Blue Belle has one dripping in genuine Swarovski crystals (lucky bear).  I can only hope that at the live auction that ornament is flashing and sparkling from ALL the way across the room.  If anyone is going to be there in person, let me know!

bluebelle_ornament.jpg

Hugs,
Kelly

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

ooooh! Beautiful!!!!  bear_wub

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Yes, gorgeous; ornament AND bear!  Thanks for the link, Kelly.

Pipa UK

wow both the bear & ornament are stunning!!!!!!!!

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney
SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Super job with dyeing the bear and making the ornament, Kelly!  Both are gorgeous!  And thanks for the link.

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Gorgeous bear

Celena Oxford

Beautiful!  bear_thumb

Donna Donna's Duin Bruins
Burbank, CA

Kelly,
I'll be there and I'll check on your little bear for you.  You have done an outstanding job! 
Donna

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Kelly, your bear and ornament are both stunning! I make ornaments too, never any dripping with crystals though! Really beautiful colors too. Great job!

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Marvellous bear ! His color is terrific !

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_flower  Both beautiful, Kelly! A really unique pair!

Eileen

Deb Upstate New York

Both are lovely Kelly!  :clap:

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

Really gorgeous Kelly and very deserving cause.  I love the colours on your bear, it can be such fun to do hand dyeing.  The ornament is amazing, looks far better than anything you see in the best christmas shops - GOOD LUCK with the auction  bear_thumb

Hugs
Catherine

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Oh Kelly, she's gorgeous!!!  You can see all the love and hard work that went into making her  bear_wub

Many thanks for the link  :hug:  It was fun to scroll through and see the donations.  There's a lot of effort going out for this auction.  I just hope being after the Christmas season, that they'll be able to raise the funds they need.

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

What an amazing pair - the ornament is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!

I love the bear also!

Danni

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

What a gorgeous bear and the ornament is also beautiful!

Many Hugs Louise

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Very sweet to donate such a beautiful bear.
I've never seen anyone make their own ornaments that way. Amazing!!

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Kelly,  Blue Belle is so beautiful panda bear !!!  I love that mohair color, soft blue and white
she is so lovely !!  bear_wub and the ornament is awesome too !!! great work !!  :clap:

Hugs/Marie

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Wow well done Kelly.  :clap:

Board footer