Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

mullins_close.jpgI am so pleased to introduce you to my latest Crew member, Mullins!

I was inspired to create Mullins by the smells and tastes of the Christmas season, such as the mulling spices used in cider or wassail and the spices used in gingerbread. His name is also a nod to Linda and Wally Mullins, who did so much to promote our furry friend, the teddy bear.

mullins_full.jpg

Mullins is approximately 10.5 inches / 29 cm tall (he's designed to sit), and he is available for adoption on my blog: http://newavenuecrew.blogspot.com.

I hope you have a lovely weekend!
~Debora

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

I love those feet and paws!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  A very sweet bear.

Becky

Website

Thank you so much, Becky! Your lovely comments mean a lot to me! :hug:

~Debora

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

This little bear has made my mouth water, what with spices, cider, gingerbread!! bear_grin  bear_grin

I agree with Becky, and I think anyone would love to find Mullins in their christmas stocking!

Hugs

Marilyn  bear_flower

Website

Oh, Marilyn, thank you for your sweet comments! I am tickled that you like Mullins, and that he has made your mouth water with the memories of spices, cider, and gingerbread! bear_smile I really appreciate your comments!

~Debora

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

Deborah, I love Mullins! You did a wonderful job on translating the smells and tastes of the seasons into a teddy bear.  bear_wub
Beth
PS We need to have another teddybee get together don't you think?

Majonbär Majon-Bär
north part of Germany

So cute bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub , well done, Deb :clap:

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

Hi Deborah

I love the second colour you've used for the inner ears and face.  I just love seeing complimentary colours blend together.  Another cutie!

Regards

Sue

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Oh he's fab, love the lighter coloured muzzle and those wonderful paws

Website

Thank you so much, Beth, Marion, Sue, and Katy! It means so much to me that you like Mullins! bear_smile As I was thinking about a Christmas-themed bear to make, these two mohair colors reminded me so much of gingerbread and cider (which I love), and the mohair quality is one of the ones I love most (wavy and distressed Schulte). I just had to put them together. I'm glad you like the combination and that Mullins can bring back memories for you. So glad you like his paws, Katy!

Beth, I'm eager for another get-together. bear_original It's such fun to spend time with other bear lovers and share our creations!

Blessings and bear hugs to you all,
Debora

TeddyValley Teddy Valley Bears

Mullins has so beautiful sweet face! I love his colors.  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

:hug:
Judit

Website

Judit, thank you for your lovely comments! It makes me very happy that you like Mullins. bear_smile

Hugs to you!
Debora

Board footer