Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Isle be Bear Isle be Bear
Isle of Benbecula
Website

Hi, Can anyone tell me an answer to probably a very obvious question. I know I'm being silly and the answer is probably staring me in the face but I just cant seem to find it. I had an offer on my bear I had listed on bear pile and he has now been bought :O)) however I cant seem to find how you mark it as "adopted" so other people know it has now been sold. Can anyone who uses bearpile please help???
TIA Angela -x-

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Log in and go to "Edit Bears." Click on the bear's name, and change the third green bubble to "Adopted."

Congrat's on the sale!

Becky

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Go to the page where you can edit your listings, look across the top says "edit bears"  Should look like a grid with the bears pictures and details.  Click on the picture of the bear you want to edit.  The page will come up where you originally posted all the info. Scroll down till you see adopted click and save info.

Joanne

Isle be Bear Isle be Bear
Isle of Benbecula
Website

Thanks for the help ladies my wonderful other half finally sorted it out for me. I knew it would be something simple that I just wasn't seeing lol. Thanks for the congrat's Becky

Angela
  -x-

Board footer