Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

John Paul Port Posts: 214

--------------------------------------------------------:rose:  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower   bear_flower

bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower bear_flower

bear_flower  bear_flower

bear_flower

AND--------------------------------

:pray:    AND KEEP ON FIGHTING TO GET WELL   :pray:

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Congratulations Bevery and get well soon!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Hugs, Jane.  bear_flower

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Congratulations on your half century, hope you have many more years to come, and that you feel better soon

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Fifty years, how wonderful.  Thank you Beverly for all you have done. 

Joanne

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Congratulations, Beverly, for a most productive 50 years and the pioneering contributions to the realm of artist teddy bears!  So many accomplishments . . . a mentor and inspiration to those of us who have come along later.  I wish for you a much healthier 2011.  Happy holidays to the entire Port Family.

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Congratulations, dear Beverly!  :clap: And I hope you are much healthier in the new year. :hug:

~Debora and the Crew

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

Congratulations Beverly 50 years  :clap:  :clap:   :clap:  Sending healing bear thoughts your way and hope you are soon feeling well again.

Raewyn

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

Congratulations, Beverly!   I hope you feel better soon. bear_flower
Hugs & Blessings,
Janice

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

What a great Milestone, 50 wonderful yrs thank you for all your contributions to this fantastic community of bear artist. I hope 2011 see's you healthier.

All the best

Shane

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Wow, 50 years of teddy bear making : one of the true pioneers !!  :clap:

CONGRATULATIONS BEVERLY !  bear_flower

We hope you will soon get well and wish you all the best for the New Year.

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

lombardbears Lombard Bears Australia
ALBANY
Website

Congradulation Beverly!!!! I wish you a hug from all the teddy bears in the world to get better!! :hug:

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

Congratulations Beverly!  :clap:  :clap:  I hope you feel better soon.  :hug:  :hug:

Hugs,

Zada Creations Zada Creations
Washington

Congratulations Beverly!!!! :clap:  :clap:

Sending you happy thoughts and hope you are better soon!!!  bear_flower  :hug:

(Hugs),
~Patricia

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

Congratulations from me too!  :hug:  :dance:  :hug:  bear_thumb  If it weren't for people like you, where would the rest of us artists be?  I hope that you get well soon too!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

Congratulations, Beverly! What a milestone! The Teddy Artist community owes you so much! Best wishes for improvement in your health.

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Huge Congratulations Beverly  :clap:  such a milestone.
Wishing you a great year ahead with good health and happiness.

Hugs
Carolyn
:hug:

John Paul Port Posts: 214

Thank you to everybody who have sent well wishes to Mom for her recovery - it has meant so very much to her. She continues to fight this horrible disease, and continues to keep the "Teddy Bear Spirit." One of her great joys is seeing the vast creativity from Teddy Bear artists around the world, knowing that what she started so many years ago, continues to grow and spread joy and comfort to Teddy bear lovers everywhere. Thank you again and keep the movement going.
Hugs,
John

csickler Demonstrative Bears and Friends
Beautiful Douglas County

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

gugu"s teddies gugu;s teddies
durban

Congrats   lets go for another 50yrs  i am hopeing this site will help i need assistance please a new bear maker would love to desing my own patterns can anyone advise where i should stat please thankyou all you proes out there a blessed 2011 from South Africa

Board footer